Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Game Update Pokemon Uranium 1.2
(08-11-2017, 12:44 AM)Lord Windos Wrote:
(08-11-2017, 12:40 AM)Cataclyptic Wrote: PS: can anybody get me data on the move changes that were applied? Like who gets defog and rapid spin at what level, other move changes?

I'll check the Wiki and Check every change that I can notice, but that is at least a 3 Hour task of combing the entire Wiki, and even longer if I'm going to be methodical and thorough. Still, I'll see what I can put together for you, as a gift from one comp guide maker to another.
 Actually that's why I'm asking- the wiki needs updating. It won't have any of that information yet.
Then I have as much of an Idea as you do, mate. I don't an idea where to start on that front, so I am afraid that I can't help on that front. Sorry...
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650

Well, my first try on a randomizer nuzlocke wasnt very successful, lost to the first trainer on route 1 bec he had a Dermafrost with Blizzard, and my starter Quezoral didnt do very well against thatBig Grin
Lets try again
Congratulations! It's great work, I'm very excited to discover all that! I also await the addition of the three legendary sea monsters! I can not wait for the next update! thanks!  Heart Big Grin Angel