Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Game Update] Pokemon Uranium 1.2
Also make sure you're doing it exactly right. When dealing with multiple saves, it's possible to shuffle around in the various saves and yet never receive a gift.

1. Load the game
2. Go to Other Save Files and select the one you want (I'm guessing MG doesn't work great with randomizer)
Now that save file's name should be at the top.
3. Now you can go down to mystery gift and select it. It should let you select any existing MG.
4. Now you have to load the game for which you selected the MG, without ever changing which save file is displayed at the top
5. Go to the PokeMART and talk to the delivery guy. If you load a different save without talking to this guy, he doesn't stick around.

If you're doing it just like that with no problems, then the MG has probably expired.
Current project:
http://fringehikers.com/
Tabletop RPG PokeRole: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=789
"I encourage Sceptile to branch out."
Unfortunately it was only available for a limited time. The Nuclear Pahar is no longer available
Backup your saves, don't lose progress!
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium

Save Backups:
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups

OID: 000003 OT: Cody
Still an awesome update and great to see Expunge working too.
I have the 1.0.0 version wheres the download of 1.2?
I say its better for you to back up your save files and uninstall the current version of Uranium you have (Or save it for archival purposes THEN delete it), and download + install the latest version found on the Uranium reddit. Link to downloads should be present in the side bar, so it should not be too hard to find, my friend!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Hi, I am very new to Pokemon Uranium.  By new I mean I started playing a couple days ago (as of posting this).  The version I downloaded was version 1.0.  I am looking to download the newest version (1.2.1).  However, opening the Patcher just gives me an error message... someone please help me out, thanks!
(12-27-2017, 05:26 PM)Rhynaco Wrote: Hi, I am very new to Pokemon Uranium.  By new I mean I started playing a couple days ago (as of posting this).  The version I downloaded was version 1.0.  I am looking to download the newest version (1.2.1).  However, opening the Patcher just gives me an error message... someone please help me out, thanks!

Welcome to the game!~
Huh, where did you download Version 1.0 from? Give a try to this, it includes recent patches and updates: https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemonuranium/...nstallers/
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
I don't know if this is true or not, but I heard a rumor there was an important game update coming imminently or relatively soon. Wanted to verify this as true or false. and if true, any ideas on what will be in it.

-Key
Sincerely,
                Key

-

Immediate Past Tandor Casual League Ghost Gym Leader ; Past Ace Trainer 

"Baaschaf uses Revenge. *It doesn't effect Misdreavus*. Baaschaf uses Seismic Toss *It doesn't effect Misdreavus*. 
(08-01-2018, 12:46 PM)keybrdkid09 Wrote: I don't know if this is true or not, but I heard a rumor there was an important game update coming imminently or relatively soon. Wanted to verify this as true or false. and if true, any ideas on what will be in it.

-Key

Huh, where did you heard that rumor? If it's true however, I am carefully hopeful for Angelure Town.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(08-01-2018, 01:09 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(08-01-2018, 12:46 PM)keybrdkid09 Wrote: I don't know if this is true or not, but I heard a rumor there was an important game update coming imminently or relatively soon. Wanted to verify this as true or false. and if true, any ideas on what will be in it.

-Key

Huh, where did you heard that rumor? If it's true however, I am carefully hopeful for Angelure Town.

If it's true it's probably just a bunch of bug-fixes, but I too am hoping for the post-story stuff. As to the rumor part, I too am curious as to Key's source.
[Image: 7V2sBYC.png]