Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minor bug with a minor Bug
Bug 
I think Cubbug has a couple of its moves mixed up. Specifically, Bug Bite and Struggle Bug.

Cubbug learns Bug Bite at level 14, which is not only 6 levels after its evolutions would have learned it if you could get them that low-level, but a full 4 levels after it starts evolving. This means if you want Bug Bite, you have to either go to the move relearner, or hold off the evolution for four levels.

Meanwhile, It learns Struggle Bug at level 6, while the rest of its line doesn't do so until 22. What is the purpose of a gap so large it would end up learning the move again in its third form?

Switch the two around, and suddenly things make much more sense. Learning Bug Bite a 6 means it evolves knowing a move it's evolutions "would have" learned already, and putting Struggle Bug at 14 makes you delay 4 levels for a move you otherwise would learn in 12.

Honestly, it's not a terribly urgent thing, and it shouldn't be too hard to change, but I wanted to say something because I didn't see anyone else bringing it up. Unless this is, for some reason, deliberate?
I have never been to keen on exactly when a move is learned a Pokémon, but rather if and how they can. Still, the way you laid it out makes more sense progression wise, so why not make such a simple change in future updates? @CodySP, what are your thoughts on the matter?
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
I'll have the team look at the files and we'll see what we can conjure up Smile
Backup your saves, don't lose progress!
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium

Save Backups:
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups

OID: 000003 OT: Cody