Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pokemon Fragments
Okay, One last fanamon/fakemon before bed:

Name: (I don't have one yet)  Type: Dark
[Image: DarkTypeGymLeader1.png]
Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try

Bruh that fakemon looks so legit doh it looks great imo also if you havent decided already i believe it should have evolutions
"Work smarter, not harder" ~Unknown

Ingame Name: Xenoic 
Online ID: 246632
If your looking for a name for that elderick bug, how about Nyarlocreep (Or that can be the name of its Evo, if you have one in mind for it.)
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
-Laughs- It looks like it's from where nightmares are birthed! XD

@Xenoic & @Lord Windos - Thank you! It will have evolutions, and that name
Nyarlocreep lemme design an evolution for it and see which one it suits best!

Photo 
Name: Rethgual
Type: Ghost
Type2: ???

[Image: GhostDoll.png]

It is said it can mimic the joyous sounds and voices of those that have passed away around them.

Ah, your skills on designing Fake/Fanmon and spriting them doesn't fail to amaze me...

I would definitely catch that creature whenever I encounter it, regardless of possible nightmare fuel. It reminds me of the Puppet/Marionette from Five Nights at Freddy's 2 ...
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(01-12-2017, 11:31 AM)Xarxaal Wrote: Name: Rethgual
Type: Ghost
Type2: ???

[Image: GhostDoll.png]

It is said it can mimic the joyous sounds and voices of those that have passed away around them.

That is terrifying and depressing... AWESOME! It should have just terrifying echos to its voice too
"Work smarter, not harder" ~Unknown

Ingame Name: Xenoic 
Online ID: 246632
More on Rethgual... I think the way to evolve this fakemon will be to equip item: rusty box

Other ideas:
Scientist path: An idea I have been toying around with is that when you choose scientist that you can go to ruins and solve puzzles and find hidden ancient places. One as which (I'm writing so I don't forget) is a prehistoric area instead of choosing a fossil they actually find an area hidden away if they can figure out how to unlock it. Where a bunch of prehistoric Pokémon can caught and encountered like regular wild Pokémon.

Anyway one idea I have been thinking about

How neat, that spectral creature will even get the chance to evolve into Nightmare Marionette? :D

Also, that Scientist's path interested and appealed me the most from the beginning onwards... and while I never really cared for the Fossil Pokemon (okay, the Omanyte- and Archen-line being some kind of exception...), that place surely sounds tempting. What would be quite handy and sweet, would be if one gets the chance to catch those that have a Hidden Ability exclusively at this place... maybe? *coughArchenIsInStrongNeedForOne!cough*
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Well that's awful, How come this Pokémon does not get a hidden ability... I believe this could be fixed, no?
Anywho yeah I think I'm leaning on the scientist path to have more puzzles, maybe the breeder will have more specialized Pokémon missions like people wanting certain Pokémon with certain traits etc..

(Edit: my example was of a Male Chansey which don't exist... so unless it's a super talented breeder it couldn't be done! XD)

Example: "I am in need of a Impish Female Chansey."
Or something to that effect.