Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pokemon Fragments
Thank the heavens for my faint hope coming true! Welcome back! I missed my Hufflepuff-Startermon.

Well, bad luck happens. Computer fails as well. But I'm glad at least some of the project survived! \ ^-^/
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
@PhantomUnderYourDesk *Scratches head and Laughs* Yes it is good to be back. I will take this set back as a challenge.
Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try

Oh damn. I can totally relate to nearly losing everything... and actually losing everything. For me it was because I suck at programming though.

Oh, and I'll make this offer to you too: I can sketch the starter pokemon or legendaries to help you get started, if you wish. If you need to know how good I am, refer to here: http://cataclyptic.deviantart.com
@Cataclyptic - Thank you, I appreciate any and all help. I have the three starters but I haven't even brained stormed for legendaries yet.

Yeah, losing everything really does suck. But! As for the programming RPG maker XP makes making a game extremely easy! The only programming you skills are dependant on what kind of changes you would want to make to the core game! Pretty much it gives you enough to make a functioning game right out of the gates! Which I had found very useful. Big Grin

(05-16-2017, 12:27 AM)Xarxaal Wrote: @Cataclyptic - Thank you, I appreciate any and all help. I have the three starters but I haven't even brained stormed for legendaries yet.

Yeah, losing everything really does suck. But! As for the programming RPG maker XP makes making a game extremely easy! The only programming you skills are dependant on what kind of changes you would want to make to the core game! Pretty much it gives you enough to make a functioning game right out of the gates! Which I had found very useful. Big Grin

PM me with information on your starters and I'll do my best. And if RPG maker is as easy as you make it sound, there may be hope for my game yet.
@Cataclyptic - Once you purchase / or already own RPG Maker XP just get the Pokemon Essentials which you load into RMXP and then seriously just start to YouTube starting tutorials on how to use Pokemon Essentials and you will be started in no time! Smile

I'll send you a message once I get some of this back sorted out.

Sad to hear that your game creation was stalled like that, but I have hopes that you'll rebound from the loss soon enough~! Stay determined, Xarxaal!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
*** Due to life circumstances I am sadly putting everything on hold until further notice! *** 5/31/17

Been wuite a while by now. I hope you're doing okay so far and your life cicumstances allow you to free your Fangame-in-making from on-hold-status because I'd love to hear about further Updates from this particular project. Unique and good ideas.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
How i can download?