Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a perfect Duplicat
Hey guys! So since I've started trying to get into Uranium again, I've realized I want to start breeding and I'm looking for a 5/6iv Duplicat to help! I'm willing to trade to get one and even try to breed something for you. So any help is appreciated!
What a cute Avatar you have.

However, a 5IV-Duplicat (not even speaking of 6!) is something that hard and almost impossible to find, I doubt someone would give it away. You could ask on the Breeder's Discord, though, for Duplicats with some perfect IV in selected Stats.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(08-12-2017, 08:45 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: What a cute Avatar you have.

However, a 5IV-Duplicat (not even speaking of 6!) is something that hard and almost impossible to find, I doubt someone would give it away. You could ask on the Breeder's Discord, though, for Duplicats with some perfect IV in selected Stats.
Oh thank you! I have a link to it if you want it too, but I've asked around! I think I have someone with a 4iv one, but I'm keeping this up in hopes of it helping my case!
Haha, sure thing, glad you found someone with a 4IV'd cat!~
Oh, I'm already signed up on the Breeder's Discord. It's just that I'm not active there anymore for some reasons.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`