Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make Nuclear Types way less crappy
(08-20-2017, 12:38 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:
(08-19-2017, 07:21 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: I thought Fallout has been fixed in the newest Update and works now like intended...? (Sorry, haven't tried it out in-game yet.)

I want more Fallout weather users/setters, because with only two in the game its VERY hard to use some of the slower Nuclear Pokémon, since they die to any hit if they are not wearing a Focus Slash or focusing exclusively on defenses, both of which clash with the raw firepower they are supposed to wield! Oy vie...

Make Fallout a TM maybe, only learnable by Nuclears?
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(08-20-2017, 12:40 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(08-20-2017, 12:38 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:
(08-19-2017, 07:21 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: I thought Fallout has been fixed in the newest Update and works now like intended...? (Sorry, haven't tried it out in-game yet.)

I want more Fallout weather users/setters, because with only two in the game its VERY hard to use some of the slower Nuclear Pokémon, since they die to any hit if they are not wearing a Focus Slash or focusing exclusively on defenses, both of which clash with the raw firepower they are supposed to wield! Oy vie...

Make Fallout a TM maybe, only learnable by Nuclears?

That would be VERY acceptable idea, since it actually throws a bone to this ironically cripplied type (Due to no breeding allowed and there own weakness undermining them severely), and opens up more strategy in and around them. If the devs are not going to consider giving either Uranye or Xenoqueen a HA for Chernobyll and make them the definitive setters of Fallout in Uranium, might as well just open up the role to everyone other Nucmon in the game.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Yeah, I've been wondering why Fallout isn't a TM/HM for a long time.

(Also as a side, Windos, it's Gamma Urayne that uses Chernobyl, not Beta.)
(08-21-2017, 05:47 AM)AgentParadox Wrote: Yeah, I've been wondering why Fallout isn't a TM/HM for a long time.

(Also as a side, Windos, it's Gamma Urayne that uses Chernobyl, not Beta.)

(Oops. Sorry about the goof, anyone that cares enough to read and take offense to my mistake! Still, I rather have Chernobyll become an HA for either Urayne or Xenoqueen, as neither has one atm, and it makes a certain degree of sense for them to have it as well. Oh well....guess a person can dream.)
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650