Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Deep Sea Trio: Baitatao, Krakanao, Leviathao
Heya guys! When I was playing Pokemon uranium one idea came to my mind: Hey, there is the Black flags pirates and the Deep trio not apear yet. Then I was thinking about a huge sidequest involving the Black Flags, Tsukinami Village, the mysterious Angellive Town (a town who was suposed to be the eight city but was change with Tsuknami village) and the trio. About the war between the Black Flag Pirates vs Ninjas of Tsuknami when the captain of the Black flags pirates trying to acquire the power conquere the tsuknami village. In the middle of the fight the three legendaries awake and cause a huge maestrom with huge haves and chaos across the seas sending Tandor into a pure chaos across the seas and making the weather in Tandor into a huge Rain. And that Rain cause even the sea Pokemon become caotic and some go out from the sea and cause damage even in earth (of course with Pokemon who can be in the earth and the water). 

This Legendaries would impossible to be cach, even with a Master Ball, be only cach with a Special kind of Pokeball, something a would call Ancient Pokeball, something creat by the ancerstors from the old clans from tsukinami Village to capture AND control the sea trio. Each Ancient Pokeball would be a different form to cach a certain Deep trio: The Ancient Vapor Pokeball to capture Baitatao. The Ancient Blizzard Pokeball to capture Leviathao. And the Ancient Nightmare Pokeball to capture Krakanao. Each Pokeball would be only cach in certain places in the map in secret areas, and the only way to find it is ask the right people about hints the location (perhaps the gyms of course). In your journey you would fight against the Black Flags Pirates to get that Pokeballs and that would be tough battles (each one having pokeball around 70 to 80!). When you get to each place you will found puzzles and after each one you will find sometype of guardian and if you defeat him, he will reward with a Ancient Pokeball. And when you get a new Pokeball you would go to Vaeryn and the Gym Leaders in Tsukinami village (dont remember them now) with a help of b'amboo to analyze the Ancient Pokeball each one. That way you can buy the Ancient Pokeball (so that way it would be difficult to capture the Deep trio even with Pokeball). After capture each 2 of the Legendaries, The captain of black flags would rob the last Ancient Pokeball and pursuid to capture the last Deep monster. With the help of many pirates, he weak the Sea monster (who would be a tough battle who destroy almost all his pirates). You fight against him for the sake of all Tandor before he could capture the sea monster but the creature was too strong to be control.

And thats would be the most tough battle you ever fight. All his Pokemon would be around level 100 (this is how a tough battle would be), except his last pokemon who would be of the . After you defeat the captain of the black pirates you recover the last Ancient Ball and pursuid to fight against the last Deep Sea Pokemon!

In my opinion this would be a heck of a quest and something who would make you feel proud of yourself to capture the Deep trio. They almost god things to the Tsuknami Village so a challenge quest to capture them would be interesting. A incredible and dificult journey to pursuid the limits of your team! Since Uranium have a level of dificult a little more highter then the normal games.

So? What you thing about this idea? Say in the comments bellow. I know it would very difficult to add ALL this in just one patch but if could possible....it could be awesome!
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
The idea is not bad. But someone in-game using Lv.100-Pokemon against the player is too much and too hard.

Having them only catchable with the Ancient Ball would completely nullify any plans of mine to capture a shiny Baitatao in the single Master Ball I have...
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(08-23-2017, 12:29 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: The idea is not bad. But someone in-game using Lv.100-Pokemon against the player is too much and too hard.

Having them only catchable with the Ancient Ball would completely nullify any plans of mine to capture a shiny Baitatao in the single Master Ball I have...

Well them it could have a little change. The only to catch one of the Trio would be using the Ancient Pokeball or the Master Ball. I think about the Ancient Pokeball because of the challenge and the thing the Deep be almost Deity Beings like all the Legendaries. Similar to Kyogre and Groundon.

And about the lv ? Pokemon it's because I think a huge side quest like that one to save not only Tandor but perhaps the world. Similar to what happen in the Pokemon the film 2000 when Ash meet Moltres, Zapdos and Articuno. This would be cool because this would be too a grab to another Pokemon like Zephyr to he be something, I don't know, a guardian of Angelure Town? A quest like that deserves a awesome and difficult final battle like the final battle against Urayne or the battle against Red in the Mount Silver. Well that's just my opinion. It could be a more acceptable level like 80-95? Something who would offer a challenge because in this part of the game you would already have a huge level team.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
I, too, hope this final sidequest provides some degree of challenge, especially battle-wise. I wish for the pirate leader(s) to have high-levelled badass teams, and for the Legendaries to wreck my team when I finally battle them, as it should be for any end game boss battle.
But in all due logic, Angelure Town / the Deep Sea Trio quest is supposed to happen in the continuity of the events that happened in the main storyline, meaning the hero just defeated Curie and Theo when they receive the letter in Moki Town. I think the level of difficulty in the final quest should not be too high as to please the players who have had the time to train their pokemon up to level 100 between the second Tandor championship and the release of the Angelure Town update. On the contrary there shouldn't be too big a gap in pokemon levels between our current endgame and Angelure, so the casual player experiences a coherent game.
I know I stopped levelling up my adventure team especially for this purpose.

I still hope they make some sort of Battle Frontier at the end of the sidequest to spice up the post game.
I have no clue how the quest will resolve, with pirates remaining the absolute villains of East Tandor, or with a possible reconciliation between pirates and ninjas ; either way I hope they introduce some sort of Battle Tower where the hero can battle competitive, level 50 or 100 pokemon with predefined movesets. The moral of it being training in order to prevent a possible pirate resurgence / training with cameo characters including pirates in order to maintain peace.

That's what I hope. Though I'm aware it must take an insane amount of time to implement a Battle Tower thing the game.

Oh and one last note, I hope Theo would STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM THE HERO in the last quest. I mean this letter was addressed to us, not to the guy who got kidnapped by Curie and arrived second at the second Championship. Adam from Lanthanite core is fine on the other hand. Smile