Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the Angelure Town adventure...a brainstorming
please note that most of this is not much of a suggestion but a brainstorm of how could have been/should be the whole deep sea trio questline. this is mostly taking in account the information found along the main storyline. and an idea of how would have the events turned on.

first of all, the hints during the East Tandor adventure:

1. from the museum entries:

we know that at least 2 of the deep sea legendaries were under control by each of the ninja clans of the region. Leviathao for clan Tsuki and Krakanao for Nami.
Krakanao was supposedly slain in battle (it didnt, it only left him a scar and probably had it uncoscious until recent times).

this is what we know, we dont know why the other legendaries were released from the use by the ninjas, also, we dont know about Baitatao's influence in the affairs of ancient Tandor. probably he had something to do with the Baykal people. but one cannot be sure about it.

2. the suspicious woman in the museum:

we know that the Black Flag pirates are looking for the sea monsters as a way to gain the advantage over the Tsukinami Ninjas. just from its design, its very probable that the leader of the pirates will get a hand of Krakanao.

3. the political scene in the east:

Piracy has become higher now that the Ninja clans are united. a war is sure to be brewing and now that the masters of the six ways have been reunited with Yoshitaka. it is sure that a war will happen soon. specially in the aftermath of the Nuclear Incidents while most people were worried about CURIE.

now. from the hints of the post game start:

1. Angelure Town is basically pirate town. well, technically its a place for shady deals so the pirates probably have their headquarters there or use it as a neutral ground from their own interfleet disputes (Pirates arent exactly organized, i bet there must be more than a single flag there).

2. Interpol is looking on the matter it seems. Cameron mentions an agent of the international police doing some work there. pretty sure it must be on a Ranger HQ there.

3. Yoshitaka didnt just want to see his grandsons, he knew something is stirring from the other end of the sea. so he wanted to have the masters here to train the rest of the ninja recruits before the pirates get too powerfull.

what we should expect:

1. the player has work to do on Tsukinami first. it will probably have to be with the woman in the museum. it will probably end on something like the team Aqua/Magma issue in the Ocean Museum on R/S/E

2. any information regarding the issue in Tsukinami will probably make the player go on route to the Ranger HQ in Angelure. pirate hilarity ensued. we will probably get to battle against Jack and Silvia again. specially since they seem to be the "admins" of the pirates or at least important members of the crew.

3. the player may have to infiltrate among the pirates to get intel from the plans of their leader perhaps (?)

4. its revealed that they are planning on capturing Krakanao and then the other sea legendaries.

5. the player is sent by the rangers to look on the whereabouts of Baitatao, which is of course, located in the Baykal forest. there's already diving spots there for the interaction. maybe we will have to look at some stuff in the river itself.

6. Leviathao will probably be found near Silverport Town. the route from Maskara to Lanthanite Island has a diving spot. it will probably be similar to the sealed chamber in the gen 3 games (you reach the site from a diving spot and into a cavern. icy this time, similart o Lanthanite)

7. by the time the player has captured those two, the pirates will probably get hand of Krakanao and will be sending a fleet to conquer Tsukinami. because ninjas are the only force to be on par with them on the sea.

8. there will be a battle between the pirate leader and the avatars of the gods. i think.

9. the avatars will be defeated and the player will have to face against the Black Flag Pirate Queen.

10. after defeating her Krakanao will come, but since it doesnt have someone to control him, it will probably enrage and try to drown everybody so the player will have to fight it on the place.

11.  in the case this doesnt happen then Krakanao will just return to the abyss from where he was hiding and will probably be found again by the player.

i doubt about the last option because there arent more diving spots on the rest of the map that could match Krakanao's lair. now, this is in the case the new devs dont add a new diving spot on the route that leads to Angelure. if there's space and assets to add it, i just wish it will have an actual abyssal theme, one can dream.

Bonus:

this would be the best point to add HM1 (Cut) into the game. specially in Angelure. i mean, we get Waterfall at the start, we may not have cutting trees on the rest of the map, but. it would be the best irony for Uranium to give you this HM when you're basically ended collecting them. it may have some uses later on.

feel free to discuss these points in the comments. that's what the thread is made for.
I think its very interesting. I made a similar thread about the Quest to the Deep Sea Trio too myself, but never think about that dive spots to use as a secret place to the sea trio but it would make sense. If you would be interest here the link to the thread I made:

http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=1812

Also, Angelure Town be a neutral Place to pirates? I think it would be a awesome idea. Perhaps this could be explain why all the mistery about that town. And the part about Cut? Well, I dont think the devs would add that HM since there is no places to use it. And with the machines with the thinker, the is no necessity, even for collection.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
One of the description in the game made me think one was in the jungle, but thinking well, maybe for future updates the eastern tandor map will extend, I mean, it's too small, that zone can get more routes, towns and cities
its not just a thought. there's evidence on the Baykal map as a whole. it would make sense that being a "river legend", Baitatao would be found on the Baykal Forest. there's already diving spots there that dont see use. there's even a waterfall leading to a huge water source with dark water.

it makes sense that JV and Twitch would have used that place to put the legendary sea serpent there.

East Tandor is only known to the player from its west side (Lanthanite Island to Tsukinami), according to the map the other half is pirate territory and its currently unimplemented. with a lot of islands on the way to Angelure (in the case its the island on the far end).

it makes sense that there have to be new routes done, Angelure is already in the files i think, but i bet the new devs may want to revise it.

of course, it will probably be like 1 route and the town. dont think the new team will put extra work on trying to fill the rest of East Tandor. there's already key spots in the existing maps
to put the legendaries.

now. an option i think it would make sense is to use those islands as spots to get more pokemon species. but since i doubt Uranium will ever port a National Dex then it will probable just eye candy on the map.