Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Foreign male 6IV Colarva wanted
Well...I have hatched a male one recently and I want to trade it for another foreign one.
Any other nationalities except British in need
↓↓↓Hey this is my Colarva
[Image: bcb916b4gy1fizq70oszej20ee0bh74w.jpg]
Aww. I really like that nickname because it's a reference to me.

I have a 6IV one from a Spanish PC that I once got from Wondertrade, but sadly it's female.

"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(08-28-2017, 11:33 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Aww. I really like that nickname because it's a reference to me.

I have a 6IV one from a Spanish PC that I once got from Wondertrade, but sadly it's female.

It's a pity that I've already hatched a female one... 
In fact I'm trying to breed a shiny Colarva with Repeat Ball now.
For I think they matches each other.
Oh...! Well, if the aim is a shiny Colarva, it changes things a little. I thought you're in need for a foreign male Colarva as a breeding father for the Bug egg group. That female Colarva of mine is contained in an ordinary Pokeballl, so 50% chance that the hatchling of my Colarva and yours will be contained in a Repeat Ball. Looks good.

...guess what, I don't really need that female Colrava, it's just laying on my PC and it's from Wondertrade so I have no issues to give it away. Make an offer what you'd trade in return and you can have it, I'm not really picky what to take in return. *cough-I-enjoy- Eevees-and-Cubblflys-cough*)
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`