Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pokemon catching bug (Nuzlocke)
Hey! I started Nuzlocke very recently, I have noticed since the start throughout 6th gym that a lot of places I get informed after I am trying to throw a ball that "But (name) already fought a wild Pokemon in this area!" - I don't know if that's a part of the game or if it's an actual bug. At least I can concider myself really lucky that I catched that shiny Minyan, hahah. - Anyway it is slowing my progress because I Can't catch any Pokemon and I really, really need a water pokemon to surf to the next city. Please respond as soon as possible, and I'll be checking this thread spastically to see if I recieve an answer. Thank you, for the support and for this beautiful game!

Sincerely - Ben
It is normal. That's the whole point of a Nuzlocke : you can only catch one pokemon per area and once they're koed you can't use them any longer.
One of the myriad reason I dislike Nuzlockes, among other things. If I wanted to have my Pokémon Team arbitally decided upon in such a manner, I'd play a legitimate Randomizer playthrough of the game. Not my place to rag on other people's fun, of course, so play the game however you want, mate!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650