Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well hello there.
So, I am back. You wouldn't remember me. Hell, I don't even know what happened to my old account on here but it's okay. Nothing of value was lost.

Anyways, it has been some time since I've played Uranium. The last time I played was probably when the game itself basically ended after getting the Mega Ring after the Double battle 6th? Maybe 7th Gym.

I do know that gym was a pain in my arse. On to a different matter. I do know that all the pokemon from my other file weren't transferred. But it's okay. I don't mind it.

But as for the game, I tried to update it for a while but it kept fucking up on me so I gave up on it for a while.

Just got it the other day and I'm just now past Marie. The difference between now and then, oh my lord this game has come a long way. I'm proud to say I've seen the before and after.
To be completely honest, I don't, sadly, but I'm delighted that you have return to the forums none of the less , and seen the strides the game has made since what seems eons ago! Hopefully in year or two's time, the game will be completely finish, and something akin to a competitive scene can start forming and revitalizing the forums a bit more than they are now!

If you need any help with Pokémon Breeding or need a specific little beastie for your team, either me, Phantom, or the Breeder's Discord should be able to meet you needs. As for the base game, I can by some items like Scope Lens or Competitive items to improve your experience, if you want.

Oh, and before I forget, here! *Hands them a snickerdoodle* Hope you find everything on the forum delightful, my friend!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Huh, someone called me? *looks up from desk, only to be greeted by Luna watching me*

Oh, welcome!~ It's somewhat nice to see that there are still new members that find their way to this board and take some time to stop and say hi.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(09-05-2017, 12:53 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: To be completely honest, I don't, sadly, but I'm delighted that you have return to the forums none of the less , and seen the strides the game has made since what seems eons ago! Hopefully in year or two's time, the game will be completely finish, and something akin to a competitive scene can start forming and revitalizing the forums a bit more than they are now!

If you need any help with Pokémon Breeding or need a specific little beastie for your team, either me, Phantom, or the Breeder's Discord should be able to meet you needs. As for the base game, I can by some items like Scope Lens or Competitive items to improve your experience, if you want.

Oh, and before I forget, here! *Hands them a snickerdoodle* Hope you find everything on the forum delightful, my friend!

Wait, so you're telling me this game isn't finished? It looks it to me, but then again, I'm just a random player on the forums so what would I know?

As for breeding, the only thing I'd like is probably the other two starters that I don't have. The Grass/Steel and Water/Electric one. Preferably with beneficial natures, but that's nothing I can't deal with.

*Takes the snickerdoodle and noms* I shall, and if I can't find what I want, I'll be sure to summon you.
----
Also, Phantom, Luna is always watching. Especially at night, those are her favorite times to watch us. Thank you for welcoming me to the forums.
Be welcome to the Uranium forums my good friend. There forums is a bit low for a time, but you still can have much fun for here. Again, welcome. If you need something dont hesitate to ask. "A Wild Seikamater get Spiritmon and fly away" GAAH!
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
What's this?  The legendary cookie thief not being a thief at all?  Hmmm...how strange...

Welcome back to the forums, by the way!  A lot's changed since ya last left the game, that's for sure.

And yup, the game's not finished yet.  Main Story and a few of the post-game sidequests are done, but the Sea Monster Trio and the big post-game story have yet to be added, as well as a handful of various post-game sidequests. Multiplayer battles are also still experiencing a few technical difficulties iirc.
*is still watched by Luna* Sometimes, even a legendary thief needs a break.

Besides, @Iron, I feel like this thread belongs to Introductions instead of General Chat, could you...? No harm meant, just to keep the order.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(09-06-2017, 08:11 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: What's this?  The legendary cookie thief not being a thief at all?  Hmmm...how strange...

*Materializes behind them with a rougish grin on their face*

I'm a gentleman and scholar of many trades, so thievery is not the only skill I have under my belt.

*They then hold up Absol's Pokeball, shaking it meanfully in front of them*

But it is the one I enjoy employing the most, Agent! Until we meet again~!

*Instantly Vanishes, leaving no trace or connection of his appearance behind*
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(09-07-2017, 12:20 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: *Materializes behind them with a rougish grin on their face*

I'm a gentleman and scholar of many trades, so thievery is not the only skill I have under my belt.

*They then hold up Absol's Pokeball, shaking it meanfully in front of them*

But it is the one I enjoy employing the most, Agent! Until we meet again~!

*Instantly Vanishes, leaving no trace or connection of his appearance behind*

Except a pair of red eyes gleam in the shadows mere moments later.  Absol had known that something like that was going to happen.  Again.  This is why the agent kept plenty of spare pokeballs on hand, after all.  Not the first time he's dealt with pickpockets, and he knows how to hide things on his person to keep them from being stolen.

(Let's just leave it at that so as not to derail things too much)
Hooray, I didn't got kidnapped this time!~
--Windos is my OTP ❤---