Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the 1.2 update out yet? If so, what is the link i should use to download it?
Can someone please give me the link to download the newest version of Pokemon Uranium?
There you go: https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemonuranium/...nstallers/
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Not a whole lot added in terms of story and Pokémon/Pokémon Abilities, but the update includes a HUGE number of movelist addition, changes, alterations, and finally the inclusion of Rapid Spin and Defog into the sets of many Pokémon! Nuclear type got hit with a mixed bunch of nerfs/buffs, chief among them being that Fallout works now (Yay!), and Poison now hits them SE (Boo!), so eh...?

They also added a randomizer mode to the game, but it didn't held my interest personally, due to my preference for a structured video game experience. Still, its there if you want to spice up the game by quite a bit, mate!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
my bro had to wipe my computer clean because everything was going slow so now my saved game is erased unfortunately.
Well, that's unfortunate to hear. :C
But that's also why I find it a good idea to keep a copy of the save file somewhere independent from the computer, like on a flashdrive, and external hardware or uploaded somewhere safe. Not the first time a save file from someone got lost, and it doesn't hurt to take precautions in case the computer suffers issues.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`