Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Forum Update] One Year of Uranium Forums!
(09-09-2017, 06:00 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:
(09-09-2017, 05:27 PM)Cataclyptic Wrote: So Lord Windos accounts for 20.53% of all the activity on the forums... that's makes wayyy too much sense.

Happy anniversary Uranium fandom! Here's to hoping we can finally get the Sea Monster trio soon!

(And to Cody, my offer to draw official art of Aotius and Mutios still stands)

What can I say, but that I'm literally part of the very essense of the forums? I was just going to be a lurker posting guide originally, but I say Monkey's huge post count (at the Time) , saw all the cool ranks that a person could have, and said to myself : "I got to get me some of that!" Then I found my beloved Phantom, tried to be as helpful and commutative on the forums as possible, and REALLY got into Roleplaying/DND. I find the fact that I make up 1/5 of all post made here endlessly amusing AND rewarding, so I'm not going to be stopping the rise of my post count anytime soon~!

Lol, to each his own then. I'm still going to lurk mostly.
(09-09-2017, 06:06 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: You're such a chatterbox, Windos, but I like that somewhat! *manifests from the shadows beside them, only to playfully tacklehug*

Great...the Chief is starting to pick up on the Thief's tricks...the Agent is gonna have a fun time trying to keep up with that...
(09-09-2017, 05:27 PM)Cataclyptic Wrote: So Lord Windos accounts for 20.53% of all the activity on the forums... that's makes wayyy too much sense.

Happy anniversary Uranium fandom! Here's to hoping we can finally get the Sea Monster trio soon!

(And to Cody, my offer to draw official art of Aotius and Mutios still stands)

We have the actual in-game sprites all up to snuff and good to go, but if you'd like to draw out the Portraits, such as those seen in many of the Uranium Pokemon's Wiki pages you are of course welcome to do so Smile I can't promise they'll be used in the end product but if they are, you'll be credited for your work.
Backup your saves, don't lose progress!
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium

Save Backups:
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups

OID: 000003 OT: Cody
*manifests from the shadows again for no other reason than enjoying this and the Agent's suprised expression* Wait a moment, Cody... Does that mean that if I wanted and they'd be approved, I could agree to have some of the drawings of Tandormon I already made being used of their respective Wikipage? ...who shall I theorethically turn to in this case?
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`