Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nintendo Direct 9.13
Who watched it, and what's everyone looking forward to?  I've got a pretty long list, honestly.
It is by descending into the pits of one's personal hells to face them, conquer them, and make them part of one's strength that one realizes what's called "true power."
I haven't, so I don't know what this is about, mate. Mind sharing a link to the knowledge?
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650

Nintendo's lineup is looking really good.  If you have 3DS or Switch, you'll probably find something in here you like.
It is by descending into the pits of one's personal hells to face them, conquer them, and make them part of one's strength that one realizes what's called "true power."
I certainly look forward to UltraSun & UltraMoon because I learned to love the Alola region during my journey through Moon, and some part in me is higly eager for the Photo Club. Apart from that, the new Mario&Luigi-title sounds great.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Well, it's a remake of the first M&L game, technically speaking.  Nothing wrong with making enhanced versions of older games that did really well, though.

Personally, I'm really looking forward to Super Mario Odyssey, USUM, Fire Emblem Warriors, and Xenoblade Chronicles 2.
Oh. Well, since I only played Bowser's Inside Story from the series, I'd be a new game for me still. Thanks for informing, though~
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Xenoblade 2 is definitely up there on my hype list. So is Project Octopath Traveler, especially after playing the demo. Super Mario Odyssey, Ultra Sun/Moon, Kirby: Star Allies, and Kirby: Battle Royale (aka "Kirby Party"), Skyrim, Fire Emblem Warriors...the list just goes on for me. Flip Wars and Rocket League are on my to-get list, too; they look like fun, haha.