Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have Fallout weather in the Hazard Zone.
In the same way that some routes have Rain or Hail as their default weather conditions, it would make sense for the Hazard Zone to have Fallout trigger at the start of every battle. It makes sense, given the visible greenish haze on the overworld and the fact that humans can't safely go there without protective gear, that the conditions there would also affect pokemon in battle. When I played through this section, I was surprised it didn't already work that way.

It would likewise make sense for this to be the case in the outdoor courtyard area of Power Plant Zeta, though maybe just during the event and not when you go back after the championship, given that you can enter without the Hazard Suit at that point.
That...is actually quite a great idea, especially since Fallout seemingly got fixed during the newest Update!
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
I can second this idea, as its not only thematically and location fitting, but it would also make the area more of a meaty challenge for players as they have to deal with the fact that the resident Nuclear types no longer are entirely prey to SE moves...
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Thirded. This is a great idea!