Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Help Nature Confusion
Sorry if something like this has already been posted. 

The nature system in this game is perplexing me. I've looked online and people say that blue stats are increased and red stats are decreased. 

I recently got a Volchik with an adamant nature but the Special Attack stat was blue and the Attack stat was red. 

Are the nature properties reversed in Uranium?
(09-29-2017, 07:35 PM)Pixperfect Wrote: Sorry if something like this has already been posted. 

The nature system in this game is perplexing me. I've looked online and people say that blue stats are increased and red stats are decreased. 

I recently got a Volchik with an adamant nature but the Special Attack stat was blue and the Attack stat was red. 

Are the nature properties reversed in Uranium?

I believe so, yes, or for the version of the game you are using, at the very least. So long as have the hyperlink to the Nature Chart on hand, you shouldn't have to worry this tripping your up!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Yeah, earlier versions of Uranium did have swapped colors for the natures. The stat boosts/reductions are still the same, but the colors were just reversed so that blue was positive and red was negative.

It was eventually changed back to the norm the main games had set, so updating your game to the latest version would get ya back to the norm everyone's used to, on top of having all sorts of other goodies that came in later updates.
Brilliant. Thank you