Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ability to use usb controllers
Hey, I absolutely LOVE this game, Pokémon Uranium has brought me GREAT joy and GREAT enjoyment that Game Freak, Nintendo, and Creatures Inc. have not be able to do in quite some time, but I do feel that the game would be even better with the ability to use usb controllers to play this game in a future update. Please dev team include this ability in a future update to the world’s BEST fan-made game, that is in my opinion, much much much more fun and enjoyable than the official games.   Big Grin Smile Wink Idea
YES! I'm buying a SNES30 controller for emulators and this would be perfect!
Game might not ever be updated with such a control scheme in mind, but I image their are several external programs you could run that would allow your controller to function as a substitute redesigned keyboard. That's all the advice I have to offer, sadly....
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(11-09-2017, 05:11 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Game might not ever be updated with such a control scheme in mind, but I image their are several external programs you could run that would allow your controller to function as a substitute redesigned keyboard. That's all the advice I have to offer, sadly....

Program names Lord Windos?
I....don't know what you mean by that, mate?
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

(11-09-2017, 05:43 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: I....don't know what you mean by that, mate?

Program names to change controls to raw keyboard input?
https://www.pcworld.com/article/2010931/...board.html

This one comes to mind, but if you have trouble you can always google more results for yourself, mate!

I actually set mine up to play via controller some months ago. I used a program called Controller Companion, available on Steam. It was like $4. After a little bit of playing around with it and mapping the buttons, it did exactly what I needed.
If you have a Wiimote and Bluetooth I recommend Touchmote. You can key-map it to play just like a Gameboy