Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
hi i guess, i'm late
(10-25-2017, 01:01 PM)Spiritmon Wrote:
(10-25-2017, 12:21 PM)Antares Wrote: You're welcome! The reason I like to wondertrade my 5ivs breedjects is because they may be useful for another breeders who I don't have contact or someone will just be happy to have them.

Imagino xD
I used to RP in a group community on Deviantart, but I had to leave because I wasn't really active (e muito drama no grupo, não aguentava mais aquela situação). 
Maybe? Since I care about aesthetics, I may be picky when looking for female breedjects :p
What do you have?

Posso imaginar. Quando o grupo tem drama demais, ou ninguém se dá muito bem, as vezes é melhor pular fora. Well lets see here *Puting the glasses and looking to the list of pokemon* Well, to already breed pokemon, I have Cassnail with 4ivs to 5ivs, with a few with hidden ability sandstream and others with normal abilities. Orchynx with 3ivs to 5ivs a few, and some female ones. Baashaun with 3 to 5ivs and a few with hidden ability. Chimical with Petrify, and Contrary (Chimical Hidden ability). 2 Male Colarva with 4ivs, and one male Colarva with 5ivs. A male and a female Magikarp with 4ivs each. And to the list of breeding projects: Flager (I have a female and a male ready to breed), Dunsparce (to make a good Dunseraph), Tricwe (or smore/Spore to make Seikamater), Devimp (to bring Armagedon with Belialdon), etc. Como pode ver a list é bem grande. Se tiver algum pokemon que você que não esteja na lista eu posso tentar arranjar um jeito, ou você pode perguntar para os outros membros. PhantomUnderYourDesk its one of the best breeders here in the forums, if not the best. If you cant find with her, you will hard find with other place.

O grupo tinha uma história bem legal, mas era mal administrado, sem falar que os membros estavam sendo tóxicos um com o outro, um monte de gente saiu do grupo por causa disso.
Só por curiosidade, que tipo de pokeball Cassnall se encontra?
It's funny because I've breed most of them already (or I have good parents ready to breed), I'm kinda interesting in a Male Magikarp, especially if it's has HA
I just read my name up there. ...*shyly looks away in flattery* I'm not the best, I just like egg moves and Eevees in all variety
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Imagino como é, eu era membro de um grupo no Spirit fanfics, mas sai porque ninguem mais entrava e os adms abandonaram o grupo praticamente.
Acho que Great Ball se bem me lembro.
Well, I dont have a Magikarp with HA (couldnt find one yet).
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(10-25-2017, 01:39 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Imagino como é, eu era membro de um grupo no Spirit fanfics, mas sai porque ninguem mais entrava e os adms abandonaram o grupo praticamente.
Acho que Great Ball se bem me lembro.
Well, I dont have a Magikarp with HA (couldnt find one yet).

Ouch 
I'm looking for female Snopach or female Slothohm, I could do it myself but breeding with duplicats is a pain, any IV and nature works, since I have 6iv/5iv males already. 
A male smore would be good too, I already have a comp female I got while wondertrading, so if the male has 31 in atk I'll be grateful
Well, Snopach and Slothowm I dont have....its rare to find in wonder trade (Acho que esse vai ser o que vou lançar no proximo Wonder trade extravaganza: Ancient Pokemon). Mas o Smore eu posso providenciar. Tem alguma nature especifica que esteja interessada?
(10-25-2017, 06:54 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Well, Snopach and Slothowm I dont have....its rare to find in wonder trade (Acho que esse vai ser o que vou lançar no proximo Wonder trade extravaganza: Ancient Pokemon). Mas o Smore eu posso providenciar. Tem alguma nature especifica que esteja interessada?

Calm ou Bold, já que a fêmea que eu tenho é modest
Beleza. Só vou demorar um tempo porque ainda tenho que breedar o pokemon pra ter uma natureza decente. Enquanto isso o que tem pra trocar por ele?
(10-25-2017, 07:02 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Beleza. Só vou demorar um tempo porque ainda tenho que breedar o pokemon pra ter uma natureza decente. Enquanto isso o que tem pra trocar por ele?

I have a lot of things I can trade or breed for now:
Orchynx (Impish or Adamant/Eggmove Iron Head); Raptorch (Timid/HP Grass/Eggmove Ancient Power); Eletux (Timid); Chyinmunks (Modest); Birbie (Timid/HA); Dunsparce (Modest); Magikarp (Adamant); Feleng (Adamant/Egg move Crush Claw, Pursuit and Body Slam); Owten (Adamant/HA); Lotad (Adamant or Calm); Sponee (Modest); Ekans (Adamant); Tancoon (Adamant/HA); Pahar (Timid/HP Ground); Tricwe (Modest); Baashaun (Jolly/HA); Lunapup (Adamant/HA); Minyan (Jolly/HA); Sableye (Careful); Barand (Adamant/HA); Glaslug (Modest/HA); Flager (Adamant); Chimical (Timid/HP Grass); Unymph (Jolly/Eggmove Tailwind and Defog/HA); Chicoalt (Timid/HA); Espeon (Timid/HA/Eggmove Stored Power, Wish and Synchronoise/HP Fire is optional but I can try); Nucleon (Timid/HP Fire); Colarva (Modest or Timid/HP Ground); Swabone (Adamant); Xenomite (Timid); Minicorn (Jolly); Luxi (Bold or Modest); Sheebit (Jolly or Careful); Volchik (Timid); Devimp (Adamant/HA/Infernal Blade)
Wowzer! So many options. But I clearly interest in that HA devimp, Unymph HA, Lunalup HA, Glaslug HA, Owten HA, Felenge with that egg moves, Luxi (female) and birdie HA. Wich one you are more willing to breed and trade?
(10-25-2017, 07:27 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Wowzer! So many options. But I clearly interest in that HA devimp, Unymph HA, Lunalup HA, Glaslug HA, Owten HA, Felenge with that egg moves, Luxi (female) and birdie HA. Wich one you are more willing to breed and trade?

Glaslug because I have some comps stored here :p
Feleng, Devimp and Unymph are also easy to me because I have 6ivs parents