Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Game Update] Happy Halloween, Tandor! New Mystery Gift Available!
(10-31-2017, 02:53 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Since the Van Lunapup is already released, mind telling us what the other option would have given us, had we voted on them instead @CodySP ?

I do indeed know what the other 2 pokemon lines were, in fact their sprites are also finished. However We do still plan to use them so I can't unveil what they are. 

Due to the way that our Mystery Gift system is written, we couldn't give away all 3. It's a limitation within the Essentials code. You'll have to wait and see. Smile
Backup your saves, don't lose progress!
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium

Save Backups:
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups

OID: 000003 OT: Cody
(10-31-2017, 02:57 PM)CodySP Wrote:
(10-31-2017, 02:53 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Since the Van Lunapup is already released, mind telling us what the other option would have given us, had we voted on them instead @CodySP ?

I do indeed know what the other 2 pokemon lines were, in fact their sprites are also finished. However We do still plan to use them so I can't unveil what they are. 

Due to the way that our Mystery Gift system is written, we couldn't give away all 3. It's a limitation within the Essentials code. You'll have to wait and see. Smile

Saving them for other Halloween Events, are you now Cody? Well, that is quite the nice amount of preparation you put into the events, so I all but positive it'll be worth the wait to see the other monsters you have in hiding in the closet!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Awww, that might mean maybe one day, there'll be a witchy Pokemon via Mystery Gift! <3 Thanks for clarifying, Cody~
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
I thought people would vote vamp hunter and witch. So I voted Zombie. Though I kinda dislike zombies, I really wonder what Pokemon it would be. My guess would be... Luchabra or maybe Drillgan.

Thx for gift by the way!