Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help evolving my cometeor
Hey all.

Can someone please help me to evolve my Cometeor?  Big Grin
I am free and at the keyboard at the moment, so I could launch Uranium without ease. Just add me via Online ID and tell me when you're present so we can meet up in the Online Lobby of the game.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(11-06-2017, 01:57 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: I am free and at the keyboard at the moment, so I could launch Uranium without ease. Just add me via Online ID and tell me when you're present so we can meet up in the Online Lobby of the game.

Hi I'm online now and have just added you
K, sorry that it took me a few minutes longer to react as I needed to download the newest version first.... Anyway, what was your Online ID again? There's one number missing in 45820.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(11-06-2017, 05:51 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: K, sorry that it took me a few minutes longer to react as I needed to download the newest version first.... Anyway, what was your Online ID again? There's one number missing in 45820.

sorry my id is 040036
Now it worked and added, thanks! I'm on, so feel free to send in a Trade Request.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(11-06-2017, 06:00 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Now it worked and added, thanks! I'm on, so feel free to send in a Trade Request.

Thanks for your help  Big Grin
Lolz, your welcome... Thanks for that reputation though!
--Windos is my OTP ❤---