Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Forum Event] The 5th Wondertrade Extravaganza!
Sorry, at this time I was gone, unfortuneatly... I was out with a friend and missed out. So I never got to participate... Sad
Whenever the darkness glooms the most, remember that the light is always stronger.
(12-13-2017, 11:26 AM)Failuremasta Wrote: Sorry, at this time I was gone, unfortuneatly... I was out with a friend and missed out. So I never got to participate... Sad

Aww, I'm sorry to hear you missed the event! Sad  There were a few other people who missed it as well.  Not to worry though, I'm sure your breedjects will find a loving home some other time.  Thanks for letting us know!
@PhantomUnderYourDesk Late reply, but looks like you have never stumbled upon that "Crackwhore" OT in WT lol
You're mistaken, @shademonkey, as I did receive a Pokemon with that OT!~ Can't remember what species it was, only that it was something that didn't want to keep, so I've sent it back. C: Why, lol, was that you?!
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
LMAO spotted :p
Sorry for the late reply, all. I've been quite ill lately.

I just wanted to take the time to thank everyone for coming out and enjoying the Wondertrade Extravaganza. Of course, as always, a massive thank you goes out to the breeders guild and every Elite Breeder who signed up for our list. There is no event without you, it's our community that makes the magic happen and all of us on the Uranium Team appreciate all that you do!

I hope everyone had an awesome time! Have a safe and Happy Holiday, and Merry Christmas!
Backup your saves, don't lose progress!
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium

Save Backups:
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups

OID: 000003 OT: Cody
Aww, I hope you're feeling better meanwhile, Cody, as being sick during the holidays is...meh. Take a cookie to restore even the last resources!~  [Image: TOxDtK-g.png]

Oh, and not only we as participants deserve thanks, but also everyone behind the scenes who took the time organisating this event! Wouldn't have happened without that at all, so any appreciation is mutual.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`