Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Forum Event] The 5th Wondertrade Extravaganza!
Well, this was an interesting pokemon to receive...

@Spiritmon, I got a Buizel from you. ^^
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(12-09-2017, 08:21 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: Well, this was an interesting pokemon to receive...

Oh, now that is just wrong to creature such an pathetic, crippled creature.....

On happier news, I just hatched a Shiny Lunapup!!! Was NOT expecting that, but it was nice to get one!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(12-09-2017, 08:27 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Oh, now that is just wrong to creature such an pathetic, crippled creature.....

On happier news, I just hatched a Shiny Lunapup!!! Was NOT expecting that, but it was nice to get one!

At least it's in a Moon Ball, I guess?

Whoo!  Congrats!  IVs at least decent?
(12-09-2017, 08:29 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:
(12-09-2017, 08:27 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Oh, now that is just wrong to creature such an pathetic, crippled creature.....

At least it's in a Moon Ball, I guess?

Whoo!  Congrats!  IVs at least decent?

Ick, still horrible that someone went out of their way to MAKE such an abominably weak Pokémon....

5IV Female with Defiant, and the 23 IVs in Defense! Overall, not too shabby right there!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(12-09-2017, 08:27 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: On happier news, I just hatched a Shiny Lunapup!!! Was NOT expecting that, but it was nice to get one!

That...that means we both hatched a shiny while breeding for WTE! This lovely, dear, congratulation! *almost runs you over in a tacklehug, before gifting you a kiss on the cheek for that strike of luck* <3
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(12-09-2017, 08:31 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Ick, still horrible that someone went out of their way to MAKE such an abominably weak Pokémon....

5IV Female with Defiant, and the 23 IVs in Defense! Overall, not too shabby right there!

Could be worse.  Could have been those Chyinmunk from ages ago, right?  That's just insult to injury.

Not bad, not bad...a bit better than my 5 IV shiny Orchynx with a 17 HP IV.  Really gotta get around to raising that little guy..
I traded two pokemon of the same species to the same trainer... three times! (three different trainers till now)... Well, what a coincidence!...
(12-09-2017, 08:46 PM)George Wrote: I traded two pokemon of the same species to the same trainer... three times! (three different trainers till now)... Well, what a coincidence!...

Cool.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
Alright, I'm officially done with wondertrading for now. I still got one box mostly filled with Chimical to go, but I'll save that for later.

All in all, I got mostly wildcaught Pokemon that I'll release later, but also a few kinda good ones that will be useful for further breeding. Thank you, people!
--Windos is my OTP ❤---