Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Forum Event] The 5th Wondertrade Extravaganza!
Hey, I just got started WTing Lunapups, so don't get to comfortable yet honey!! Unless you rather me save one for you later, that is!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(12-09-2017, 08:24 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: @Spiritmon, I got a Buizel from you. ^^

Sending the Owten in WTE now :3
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(12-09-2017, 09:22 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Hey, I just got started WTing Lunapups, so don't get to comfortable yet honey!! Unless you rather me save one for you later, that is!

I'll still have to get to it later, as I'm pretty tired and it's kinda late here... Sorry, dear!
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Done with WTing, and I shipped out 4 boxes total, so 120 Pokémon were sent in all! Could have been much more, but I don't have time to hatch all those eggs of mine. Maybe next time....
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

i feel bad wtrading only 5 boxes, my last one box was actually troll bredjects, but i don't feel right wtrading them anymore (plus, my friend already did a good job lmao)

Hopefully people will like my portuguese 5iv/comp pokemons, masuda is always a good thing
Lazy and Hobbyist Artist | Member from the Breeders' Guild

OTs: Antares (Portuguese) | Anta (Japonese)
I've still got...5 boxes of pokemon to WT. The first 6 were all Cubbug, with a good portion of them having their HA. The remaining ones are a mix of Minicorn, Tracton, S51, and Gargryph.
Finally end the box. Whoosh! That was tough but I got some awesome pokemons in this WTE. No shiny this time I afraid, but at least I get some awesome breed subjects for the future.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Hope everyone enjoyed WTE5 and got some nice Pokemon!  Just wanted to give a reminder to everyone, you'll need to send me your Pokemon counts so that @CodySP and I can crunch some numbers (you know... for science!) and show off just how everyone did this time around!

All I need now is either the number of Pokemon or the number of boxes (either one works, and your best guesstimate is fine if you didn't keep an exact count) of bred mons with your OT that you sent out -- don't count anything random you sent in, or "resends" you may have done.  Just the count is fine -- you don't have to send screenshots or break them down by species.

You may send these to me either:
Via direct message on Discord -- my username is EeveeBailey#7635
Via a post in this thread -- please tag me (@EeveeBailey) when you do so I'll get an alert
Via a PM here on the forum

Thanks for participating, everyone! Heart
@EeveeBailey : I traded a total off 4 Boxes, 1 Box of Adamant mostly Shed Skin Ekans , 1 Box of Modest Luxi (Wish they had their HA by now, but oh well...) , and 2 Boxes of Adamant Lunapups (All named PhntmWinds to make sure that Ship sails~!) .

Nothing else was traded, as I didn't have the time nor patience to hatch the other six boxes I had made for the event. I'll just hatch them for the next WTE or keep them in stock for anyone that wants them for now. Those boxes: 2 Boxes of Sheebit, 2 Boxes of Gliger (Devs, we either need a ready supply of Razor Fangs to make them competively viable, or you need to release Evolite so that some use can be gotten out of them with a Fang!) , 1 Box of HA Corsola with Def Boosted Nature (Evolite!) , and 1 box HA Chicotals with Timid Nature. Also have Shiny Lunapup, and are willing to trade it for an appropriate shiny in return.

(12-10-2017, 01:16 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: @EeveeBailey : I traded a total off 4 Boxes, 1 Box of Adamant mostly Shed Skin Ekans , 1 Box of Modest Luxi (Wish they had their HA by now, but oh well...) , and 2 Boxes of Adamant Lunapups (All named PhntmWinds to make sure that Ship sails~!) .

Nothing else was traded, as I didn't have the time nor patience to hatch the other six boxes I had made for the event. I'll just hatch them for the next WTE or keep them in stock for anyone that wants them for now. Those boxes: 2 Boxes of Sheebit, 2 Boxes of Gliger (Devs, we either need a ready supply of Razor Fangs to make them competively viable, or you need to release Evolite so that some use can be gotten out of them with a Fang!) , 1 Box of HA Corsola with Def Boosted Nature (Evolite!) , and 1 box HA Chicotals with Timid Nature. Also have Shiny Lunapup, and are willing to trade it for an appropriate shiny in return.

4 boxes total, got it. Smile