Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Competitive Guide: Xenoqueen
oh boy, should have checked this guide but by the time it came out i was already training my own alien queen.

would a wall tactic work with this thing? i've been unlucky and the only full IVs female i had came up with Damp, i bred them with Modest and have invested 252 in hp, 129 in Def and SP. Def.

was thinking on something like Toxic, Radioacid, Substitute and Rest. with leftovers as an extra just in case.
(01-13-2018, 10:48 PM)xaritscin Wrote: oh boy, should have checked this guide but by the time it came out i was already training my own alien queen.

would a wall tactic work with this thing? i've been unlucky and the only full IVs female i had came up with Damp, i bred them with Modest and have invested 252 in hp, 129 in Def and SP. Def.

was thinking on something like Toxic, Radioacid, Substitute and Rest. with leftovers as an extra just in case.

Tank Xenoqueen is actually very much a possibility, but you'll need Fallout and some team support in order for it to function like that, so you either have to give up Rest for the move with a Chesto Berry, or Toxic/Substitute depending on your preference. If possible, you should fully invest in Physical Defense EVs, as the nuclear queen is weaker on that side than on Specially Defense. That's my advice for how to make good of the Xenoqueen you are using, unless you wish to start from scratch. Hope my advice helped, and thank you for reading my guide!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650