Poll: Let S51-A have access to Aura and Pulse moves?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
85.71%
6 85.71%
No
14.29%
1 14.29%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Other Pulses and Aura Moves for S51-A
Howdy Uranium Member! Spiritmon here! Well, this is a basically sugestion. In Uranium, the only pokemon who have access the Ability Mega Launcher is Mega S51-A. "But Spiritmon, what the hell is Mega Launcher?!" I explain. Mega Launcher its basically a ability who have the power to increase in 50% the power of any Aura and Pulse Moves in the name. In the canon games there only 6 moves who have Aura and Pulse in the name: Water Pulse, Dark Pulse, Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, Heal Pulse and Origin Pulse (with only one Pokemon have this last move as a signature is Kyogre). The Uranium Pulse move is Laser Pulse who is the signature move of S51-A who deal Fire, Ice and Eletric damage. In the canon games the only Pokemons who can use the Mega Launcher ability is Mega Blastoise and the Clawtizer evolution line. 

S51-A have access to Laser Pulse (who cause Ice, Fire and Eletric) and Dark Pulse and for now its the only pokemon with Mega Launcher in Uranium so I was thinking: It would not be cool to see that pokemon have access to other Aura and Pulse Moves? Sure he have some moves to defend against Ghost, Dark and Fire (I not consider here much the ground type since he have Levitate as normal ability) but not much moves who can have benefits from the Mega Ability? If he could have access to other Pulse and Aura Moves, this could open new meta possibilities. He could at least learn Water Pulse, Aura Sphere and Dragon Pulse via Move tutor. This could make him a Clawtizer 2.0 with Mega Evolution. Also, if you give a Pokemon such cool ability like Mega Launcher, why not give moves to have more benefits with this ability?
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Honestly, while I like the idea of Laser Pulse, it definitely shouldn't be just one of two moves that M-S51-A-T benefits from. Feels like some bad design to me. I'd love if S51-A got some over 'pulse' type attacks so its mega doesn't feel a bit underwhelming from that design standpoint. If you're going to give a pokemon a cool ability, then why didn't ya give them sufficiently useful ways to use said ability?

Of course, M-S51-A-T still does a better job of using its ability than a Rock Head Brailip/Brainoar does, so I guess it still wasn't a total flop...still kinda flopped though, despite the flavoring being very good. Just wasn't enough substance to accompany said flavor.
I agree. And have access to Water Pulse and Aura Sphere, S51-A would have other ways to deal against his other weakness: Fire-Type with Water Pulse and Dark-type with Aura Sphere. With that moves, he could defend against that type, AND take benefits with his Mega Ability. That could bring the Full Potential of S51-A.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.