Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Fox That Draws
Yes.

I thought I'd make an art thread here. I work with digital media (a Wacom Intuos tablet, Paint Tool SAI, and occasionally Photoshop CS6 Portable for effects) and my content tends to be dragons, canines, Pokemon, and some graphic design.

I'll start by linking you to my FurAffinity page which can also be found in my signature. No worries, despite the common furry reputation all my art is SFW. (You can't see NSFW without opting in, anyway)

With that out of the way, I won't post my entire gallery here, but I will toss in some of my better works. Most of these images are of OCs.

(warning: huge images. If the forum doesn't shrink them down, right-click on it and Copy Image Location, then paste the url in a new tab))

For reference, some of these characters have information here:

The black and blue dragon (this one is practically my baby): WIP Article | Species information | Reference Sheet
The gold and red dragon (the ghostly one below him is a non-canon version of him): WIP article | Non-Canon version
Other black and blue dragon: WIP article
Breeder's Discord

Please support a growing Roleplaying forum by voting here! You can vote once per day.
By my beard, I love dragons! They are one of the best things to draw, IMO. I wanna see more of them from you~!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Awwww. I admire the transcendency and calmness they somehow send out. (The dragons themself plus the drawing as a whole, I mean.)
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Wow, amazing work!  Heart
If you couldn't tell already, I love dragons! They are some of the best things to draw, because there is no right way to draw one, and they're awesome. You, my friend, are one incredible artist.
My team:

Oblivicorn, Yatagaryu, Harptera, Cocancer (Halloween), Xenoqueen, Syrentide (Mega)
So I do adopts on occasion and here's one. (already sold though)

Breeder's Discord

Please support a growing Roleplaying forum by voting here! You can vote once per day.
Whoaw... that's all I can say to this precious wolf creature.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Wow..... this one is probably my favorite so far!! Heart Heart Heart
The amount of detail and line work that goes into your art is nothing short of incredible. Wonderfully done, Keileon
Backup your saves, don't lose progress!
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium

Save Backups:
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups

OID: 000003 OT: Cody
I got bored and these guys looked easy to draw, so

Breeder's Discord