Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Fox That Draws
your skills never ceese to impress my, Keileon. If I had money, I'd offer for you to make me a picture! I'll settle for what you put out on here, in the end.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Thanks for the kind words. ^^ If you ever do get the means to pay and you want me to draw something for you, I'd be happy to.

Fakemon time! Pseudolegendary, Ghost/Fire Cerberus.

Breeder's Discord

Please support a growing Roleplaying forum by voting here! You can vote once per day.
Commission for a friend

Breeder's Discord

Please support a growing Roleplaying forum by voting here! You can vote once per day.
I think you'd be incredibly good at drawing some of the Uranium Pokémon too (and to be frank, the infoboxes having a large version of a sprite (rather than art) is pretty boring.)
Blood warning I guess? idk how this community feels about tagging things with trigger warnings but I basically never do that so

Breeder's Discord

This is an incredibly beautiful picture, and incredibly sad as well. I don't like seeing dragon in pain or duress...

Keep up the good, mate, though I beg of you to draw more picture of dragon in... err, 'happier' situations.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

A bit of work has been done on the art side of my fakedex, but there's a lot of images to wade through so I'll just give you the spreadsheet and my Fur Affinity folder:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...1346286777
http://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/keile...oncept-Art

There's also this gift for a friend:

And this shading experiment which is only on FA where I can't actually directly embed the image so here's a link:
http://www.furaffinity.net/full/22211676/
Breeder's Discord

The Techno dragon is quite the treat, my friend! I really do need to give you some money, so that you can start making me wonderful pictures! First, I have to check my finance, though....

You know, I really like that slight glowing effect you add to most of your pictures... that's something that can hardly be done with the traditional way of art. And even if, it does not look as nearly as good and "natural" like if done with a software.

Also, I do enjoy your Fakemons quite much so far... with my favorites being the Cerberus and the PC mouse. Both very neat ideas, and there's something creepy behind them...
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(01-08-2017, 03:09 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: The Techno dragon is quite the treat, my friend! I really do need to give you some money, so that you can start making me wonderful pictures! First, I have to check my finance, though....

Thank you! The circuit dragon was fun.

(01-08-2017, 04:52 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: You know, I really like that slight glowing effect you add to most of your pictures... that's something that can hardly be done with the traditional way of art. And even if, it does not look as nearly as good and "natural" like if done with a software.

Also, I do enjoy your Fakemons quite much so far... with my favorites being the Cerberus and the PC mouse. Both very neat ideas, and there's something creepy behind them...

I love doing glow effects. They give me an excuse to do wild shading in more complex pieces.

The mouse is more of a visual pun- it's the dex's pika-clone. You know, because it's electronic. And a mouse.

So it's an electric rodent.

That's how it works right?
Breeder's Discord