Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Breeding Luck Stories, Any Game (does this go here?)
Post your breeding luck stories here, they can be from any Pokémon game.

For my breeding luck story, This happened a couple of days ago. I was breeding Stunky on my original Moon and managed to wind up with a 6IV Adamant one, which is pretty much the best combo.
[Image: 435755_trainercard-Ashyboy-SM.png]
Pokémon Moon.
During the last Wonder Trade Event, I ended up hatching a 5IV Shiny Lunapup with a great nature, and I ended breeding a 6IV Female Relaxed Sponee to make the perfect U-turn Sticky Weber during the WTE Event before that! All in all, I'm pretty happy with my windfall, and hope one day I get a Shiny Luxi to add to my collection!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650

(02-02-2018, 02:16 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: All in all, I'm pretty happy with my windfall, and hope one day I get a Shiny Luxi to add to my collection!

Apart from that, my favorite Breeding Story is probably Cirno, the shiny Alola-Vulpix that hatched on Sunday 20/8/17 in Pokemon Moon during breeding members for a planned themed playthrough of UltraSun... Given it came pretty unexpected as I hadn't even a Shiny Charm and shiny and non-shiny Alola-Vulpix look rather similar in their color, I soft-freaked out upon seeing that red star in Status Screen... She's so sweet.
I forgot how many IV she has, but it's a female with Snow Cloak (mother had Hidden Ability), a timid nature and Freeze Dry and Moonblast egg moves. Dusk Ball.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it."
- Gerald Way

[Image: tumblr_ojj74xpbFJ1vh0d58o1_540.png]  <3