Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade evolution
(03-29-2018, 06:20 AM)Edrom_Germany Wrote: Is someone still playing? I would like to have a Astronite and have a Cometeor (Lv. 26)

I do hope that people are still playing, but I think so...? The Forum itself's just rather quiet.
Anway, if none other volunteers for conducting the trade evolution for your Cometeor, I can help out, let me know when you're online and have access to your Game.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
hiiiii :3 im new here Big Grin
if someone can helps me with some trades, ill be very thanksful :3
i need help with Xenogen and Spritzee evolutions (both, Miasmedic and Aromatisse)... and... i trade my Dermafrost for ur Theriamp or its preevolution... and... i cant find an Eletux or an Eletruxo too u_u
Thanks for ur time ^^
(04-10-2018, 03:10 PM)Dakkota Wrote: hiiiii :3 im new here Big Grin
if someone can helps me with some trades, ill be very thanksful :3
i need help with Xenogen and Spritzee evolutions (both, Miasmedic and Aromatisse)... and... i trade my Dermafrost for ur Theriamp or its preevolution... and... i cant find an Eletux or an Eletruxo too u_u
Thanks for ur time ^^

Hey Dakkota,

Did you find someone to help you out? I'm trying to do the Spritzee trades too. Happy to help with Xenogen and I can trade you a Slothohm no problem (would you happen to have Neopunk? I need that more than I do Dermafrost).