Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
If devs seeing this: Please return with the old Shiny Dramsama
One other piece of advice: every time the game updates, all those custom changes get reverted to the official graphics for the current update, so if you want to continue using custom/old sprites after an update, you'll have to repeat the process.
You know, this discussion of the original's graphic/Pokémon pictures vs. the new ones makes me wonder if its possible for the devs to release all those old assests for people to mod their games to have them back. If it doesn't open any avenues for hackers to get their claws into the game any deeper than they do right now, that is.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Thats actually a good idea. That way, anyone can have their favourite sprites in the game. Thats a good idea.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
I've actually been playing with the idea of making an official sprite-share megathread in the Creativity forum that would run like this. I just need to get the form correct for it.
"To the extent that authority depends on the ignorance of the governed, good writing will always be subversive."
(02-07-2018, 01:40 AM)Polaris Wrote: I've actually been playing with the idea of making an official sprite-share megathread in the Creativity forum that would run like this. I just need to get the form correct for it.

Huh, sounds like an interesting idea actually and would go neatly with the already-existing Custom Sprite Thread. I wonder whether this would include some of the Early Sprites, at least the front ones as they're on the Wiki.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`