Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi
Smile hi Smile hello Smile hi Smile Pokémon fan and friend Pokémon Uranium hi Smile
Hello hello~! Nice met ya, mate, and Uranium is better off for your inclusion in our community! Hopefully you'll enjoy what's here and the Discords, even if activity is a bit wanting! Oh, and have a snickerdoodle! *Hands them the afformentioned and delicious treat, before vanishing*
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Huh, I wanted to reply earlier actually, but I must've been dragged away accidently... Anyway, welcome and hope you'll enjoy the Game and community and that Discord in your avatar won't cause to much of chaos!~ *silently but honestly friendly adds a selfbought chocolate-chip cookie to the snickerdoodle, before continuing with minding their own business on desk*
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Hello friend! Nice to meet ya Smile
My username on Pokémon Showdown is the same as my user on here, please feel free to challenge me to battles!