Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Guide Aiden's Breeding Guide
Hello everyone!
So... I like breeding in Uranium a lot. A few months ago, I decided that I wanted to share that with as many people as I could. I eventually came up with the determination to write a Breeding Guide that covers everything I have learnt since I joined this wonderful community. It took a lot of time and effort to put this together and many people have helped me throughout the process. 

It is my hope that you find this useful and easy to understand, since that is what I was aiming for. I'm also aware that some competitive players might disagree with some of the explanations I have given in a few examples. I am not a competitive player and did my best to explain some topics appropriately (even though I did get help from serious competitive players). 

I just hope you can all benefit from it Smile

Here is the link for the guide: Aiden's Breeding Guide

Please do let me know if you have any feedback!
Should you need anything, please send me a message at the Breeders Guild. Breed until you bleed!
That Tancoon with the glasses and pointer is so cute, it makes me like the Guide even before actually having started with reading it. <3
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it."
- Gerald Way

[Image: tumblr_ojj74xpbFJ1vh0d58o1_540.png]  <3
Reading the guide right now, and so far all the information is both spot on and delightfully helpful + clear! I already know how to breed myself, but its always a good thing to have a refresher on hand to make sure the knowledge stays sharp! Thanks for all the hard work you and others put into this guide, mates!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650