Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Possible items/counters for Pajay?
(03-27-2018, 12:33 PM)AgentParadox Wrote:
(03-27-2018, 12:31 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: I'd be happy to!  If ya want to PM me what you have so far, I'll PM you my rough draft, and we can discuss some of the specifics of the sets.

I have yet to actually physically put anything down, but I'll make sure to do so once I have something down.

Gotcha.  Looking forward to seeing what you've come up with!
It should now be sent. Be sure to tell me what you think.
Hm guys you might want to hold on a bit before making up another guide.. It's likely you'll have to redo it all over again once the next update gets released
@Dragonstrike why don't you introduce @AgentParadox to UCC? I know it's been quiet for a while, as we're kinda waiting for a future update to make online play more stable, but it sure seems like the place to go if you want live discussion
I mean I don't mind if you guys post another whole thing here of course, and I'll always be glad to criticize constructively, but theorymonning now when a lot of possible options aren't even usable or known by most people at this point seems a bit pointless imo. As you've pointed it out, a good deal of items are still missing, and I'm finding more moves missing in the mons' movepools on the wiki by the day :/

Didn't mean to be rude or anything ✌
It's all cool, as I haven't even come up with a final draft for the guide yet. Just been way busy with IRL stuff.