Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello there!
Hi. As you might expect i'm new here, nice to meet you all Smile.
About me: my first pokemon game ever was Platinium.
Btw I have a question. I'm looking for 6th pokemon for my team, but i don't have an idea. I was thinking about Feliger, because of its great attack stat, but lazy ability isn't really fun (i know that chesto berries can do the deal, but i'm not really interested in putting a new one after every battle).
My team Electruxo, Baariette, Inflagetah, Nucleon and S51-A. I'm looking for a stats at least 495 total and a good typing (useful in gym's).
Thank you all for your help!
If you want to try using Feliger, the most 'reliable' way without relying on an item is teaching it Sleep Talk (I think the bug with Lazy and Sleep Talk was fixed awhile back. If not, the alternative is Snore, but it isn't a particularly strong move).  The catch is you don't know how long it will be sleeping for whenever Lazy activates, so the only time you're guaranteed to get it off is the first turn of sleep.  The TM for Sleep Talk is found in Vinoville, so you'd definitely have it if you've done a lot of exploring around there.

Lots of other options that could fit the bill, but many of the 'best' ones take a ton of extra grinding to make them usable and/or are found towards the end of the game.

Oh, and welcome to the forums! Have a cookie! *hands over an Oreo*
(04-16-2018, 04:53 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: If you want to try using Feliger, the most 'reliable' way without relying on an item is teaching it Sleep Talk (I think the bug with Lazy and Sleep Talk was fixed awhile back.  If not, the alternative is Snore, but it isn't a particularly strong move).  The catch is you don't know how long it will be sleeping for whenever Lazy activates, so the only time you're guaranteed to get it off is the first turn of sleep.  The TM for Sleep Talk is found in Vinoville, so you'd definitely have it if you've done a lot of exploring around there.

Lots of other options that could fit the bill, but many of the 'best' ones take a ton of extra grinding to make them usable and/or are found towards the end of the game.

Oh, and welcome to the forums!  Have a cookie!  *hands over an Oreo*

*Eats a cookie* Yummy! Thank you!
I suppose it's best possible option, though it has a bad side.
If this won't suit me i'll just change it to other pokemon. About the moveset, is Rest a good idea or should i use this slot for something different?
(04-17-2018, 08:53 AM)janp15 Wrote: I suppose it's best possible option, though it has a bad side.
If this won't suit me i'll just change it to other pokemon. About the moveset, is Rest a good idea or should i use this slot for something different?

Yeah, but that's what happens when ya have pokemon with gimmick abilities that purposely weaken them.

Rest might be a good idea.  I don't think Lazy overrides Rest's sleep turns.  The main problem is you do nothing if Sleep Talk selects Rest, so you have to be careful of that.  Could definitely work on bulkier sets, though, and help ease Sleep Talk predictions if Feliger is already asleep from Rest when it switches in (meaning you'd know how long it'll be asleep for since Lazy wouldn't activate)