Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Garlikid instanta join..
Can we please have a period in-between the fight a mad man and Garlikid joining our team? Maybe Garlikid does the speech once we are about to leave the building or maybe we have to talk to him in order to hear his speech. This would help people who are resetting for natures or for a shiny one.
(04-16-2018, 05:14 PM)VictoryHoshi Wrote: Can we please have a period in-between the fight a mad man and Garlikid joining our team? Maybe Garlikid does the speech once we are about to leave the building or maybe we have to talk to him in order to hear his speech. This would help people who are resetting for natures or for a shiny one.

This gets all my approval, as Shiny and IV Hunting should be options for a player to exploit if they want to have either uniquely palette Pokémon or competively viable ones (or both, if you are really really lucky). I would also say that all legends should at least have 3 IVs locked into 31 regardless, as you can't breed for better ones and in the case of Urayne it would make it soooo much easier to hunt for a good one (if more tedious). Whatever is implemented, their should be SOME ease of getting a good Legendary if you put the effort into it without making it TOO obnoxiously difficult that it turns most players off....
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(04-16-2018, 05:23 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:
(04-16-2018, 05:14 PM)VictoryHoshi Wrote: Can we please have a period in-between the fight a mad man and Garlikid joining our team? Maybe Garlikid does the speech once we are about to leave the building or maybe we have to talk to him in order to hear his speech. This would help people who are resetting for natures or for a shiny one.

This gets all my approval, as Shiny and IV Hunting should be options for a player to exploit if they want to have either uniquely palette Pokémon or competively viable ones (or both, if you are really really lucky). I would also say that all legends should at least have 3 IVs locked into 31 regardless, as you can't breed for better ones and in the case of Urayne it would make it soooo much easier to hunt for a good one (if more tedious). Whatever is implemented, their should be SOME ease of getting a good Legendary if you put the effort into it without making it TOO obnoxiously difficult that it turns most players off....

Yeah it takes around about three-five minutes to see your Garlikid which I think is way to much time to reset for nature, ivs, or shininess.. That three perfect IV thing would be really nice and I would love that. Only thing is how would they fix all of the old captured legends that people have caught before.
(04-16-2018, 06:31 PM)VictoryHoshi Wrote:
(04-16-2018, 05:23 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:

Yeah it takes around about three-five minutes to see your Garlikid which I think is way to much time to reset for nature, ivs, or shininess.. That three perfect IV thing would be really nice and I would love that. Only thing is how would they fix all of the old captured legends that people have caught before.

*Shrugs* They don't, or they find someway to create an program that can update all Old Legends to have 3 P.IVs that works well. Up to them how they implement such a thing, if they bother. I'd like the opportunity for easy farming of IVs/Shinies to be had, but its not likely going to happen until the game is completely finished, if at all. Oh well, we can still dream right?
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650