Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pokemon Rocket and an Untitled game
Not bad on progress, mate. Hope to see more from you in due time!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Yeesh having some internet issues. Between that and my laptop acting up... I dont know which is worse.
EDIT: Internet just got fixed... for now...
[Image: 7V2sBYC.png]
Okay, I have some shop adjustments on Ultima: I moved the evolutionary stones that you can buy in Celadon to the 5th floor and made all of them buyable, but had to adjust the price of the Moon Stone as it was originally never intended to be bought (It originally cost $0?!) I also changed the price of a few other items, including  mail (now $10 a piece) Rare candies now cost the same as the stat-improving medicine (I made them buyable with the Evolutionary Stones), and X-items are $100 a piece; the Dire Hit is $1000 and the Guard Spec. is $999, and since I made Sitrus Berries buyable, I changed the price to $1000. I also made one of the shopkeeps on the 2nd floor of Celadon Dept. the "Pokeball Emporium" where you can buy every pokeball in the game (built into gen 3) except for Master Balls and Premier Balls. I also adjusted Nuggets to sell for a hefty $30,000 (seeing as I accidently messed up a couple of the pick-ups trying to increase the found Moon Stones.) Still working on making every species of Pokemon available, I have adjusted the Safari Zone to have the more exotic pokemon (such as Girafarig) I also adjusted Viridian Forest in a way that more Forest-dwelling Pokemon are there (such as Stantler, Teddiursa, Pineco, Seedot, and a couple other Pokemon) The fun part of adding in the Gen 2 and 3 Pokemon is figuring out where to best put them. (no sarcasm there^^)
Ooohh, now that is some progress, nice to see some on Ultima!~ I mostly appreciate the Pokeball Emporium-Vendor (that's how I'm gonna call them now) having all Balls available except Master and Premier in one place instead of having several shopkeepers with only a few kinds in several places. Will this actually include the elusive Dream Ball from Unova or does that one remain unbuyable?

Sitrus Berries being obtainable in a shop is also much appreciated! Would only need to buy a few and then grow the rest oneself, or buy a massive amount if having the cash.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Been having laptop troubles again *wonders what that clicking noise coming from the hard drive is* worst case scenario I'll need a new hard drive.
-EDIT- And the worst case scenario has happened...
*sigh* the hard drive in my old laptop is shot. I managed to save Pokemon Ultima, but lost everything else on that Gateway. RIP 4 shinies... I am currently using a laptop that the condition can be best described as "loaner", the battery in it is shot, the right hinge is gone and the CD drive is missing the cover (fortunately this has no effect on my ability to watch DVDs or play Disc-based computer games)
(09-19-2018, 01:29 PM)Mikaruge108 Wrote: *sigh* the hard drive in my old laptop is shot. I managed to save Pokemon Ultima, but lost everything else on that Gateway. RIP 4 shinies... I am currently using a laptop that the condition can be best described as "loaner", the battery in it is shot, the right hinge is gone and the CD drive is missing the cover (fortunately this has no effect on my ability to watch DVDs or play Disc-based computer games)

Your two laptops sound a lot like my old laptop.
Current project:
http://fringehikers.com/
Tabletop RPG PokeRole: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=789
"I encourage Sceptile to branch out."
(10-31-2022, 06:37 PM)Juarez12 Wrote:
(05-10-2018, 02:24 PM)Mikaruge108 Wrote: I am currently working on 2(!) fan-games, one is called Pokemon Rocket, it uses Pokemon Silver's Engine and is from the point of view of a Rocket Grunt rising through the ranks (this one is in beta) and the other one I haven't thought of any titles yet is using Fire Red's engine with custom character sprites, and added dungeons (using filler maps and unused data) (also still in development) they are both technically ROM hacks instead of from scratch, anyways I'd like to know if there is a work-around for the 1M circuit board error in fire red and some help with custom characters, cuz honestly, I'm blanking on a good design for the male character (I finished the movement sprite for the female PC and just need to make in-battle, surfing, fishing, and biking sprites) so much work for a novice hacker, so little time, a few screen caps from the Fire Red Hack (btw, kudos if you get the tv references)
Hello. I've been into Pokemon for a long time, since I was a kid. At the moment, I don't have much free time, but when I do, I try to find an interesting pokemon-themed game on <link removed> and play it.
I ain't touching that link with a ten-foot pole. (Non-fair use at best, malware at worst)
@PhantomUnderYourDesk, @Polaris, or @Iron, could one of you look into this user?
-Edit-
The two projects in this thread have been put on indefinite hiatus.
Adding a random link into an obviously copy-pasted response? Totally not suspicious. /s Purged that user, thanks for the hint Mika!
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`