Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Added mechanics
Just a couple things I'd like to see added to this game:
*Speed-up; definitely since i had to grind a couple times and some sort of turbo function (like in Insurgence) would be a real time saver.
*Quick Save; not really necessary with auto save,  but it would help.
[Image: 7V2sBYC.png]
(05-31-2018, 09:57 AM)Mikaruge108 Wrote: Just a couple things I'd like to see added to this game:
*Speed-up; definitely since i had to grind a couple times and some sort of turbo function (like in Insurgence) would be a real time saver.

Techinically speaking their is sorta of a speed up function already in game, given you can set all the Options to fast and crank up the frames to 60 FPS. As for Grinding, the Ninjas in Tsu-Tsu Village (after you complete that sidequest) make it really easy to grind, regardless if you care about EV investment or not.

Quick saves seem like a good idea, but I wonder if that would be redundant given how fast regular saving is in game, even if its not on the spot.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(05-31-2018, 05:06 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:
(05-31-2018, 09:57 AM)Mikaruge108 Wrote: Just a couple things I'd like to see added to this game:

Techinically speaking their is sorta of a speed up function already in game, given you can set all the Options to fast and crank up the frames to 60 FPS. As for Grinding, the Ninjas in Tsu-Tsu Village (after you complete that sidequest) make it really easy to grind, regardless if you care about EV investment or not.

Quick saves seem like a good idea, but I wonder if that would be redundant given how fast regular saving is in game, even if its not on the spot.
I was grinding to *Naruto impression* surpass the hokage */Naruto impression* which is before that side quest (I managed to sweep him with the orchynx from my nuzlocke) I'll check the speed-up method with the female tricwe that I have (first time I've run a bug pokemon in my final team btw) okay the fps increase doesn't help that much; I think the Turbo (set to insane) on Insurgence is at least triple that speed.
[Image: 7V2sBYC.png]
adding the exp all item to the game would be good
that thing in the pokedex on black 2 and white 2. habitat list i think its name was? it would be a great feature
Every kind of pokeball purchasable in the bealbeach department store. Dream balls too because they are beautiful and under rated
using the poke radar in places other than grass. caves or water