Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Side Quest: Defeat a Nuclear Breeder
What about a Nuclear Umbreon? Not bred, but exposed to enough radiation due to Nep's crazy "hobby" to become affected. If not that, then perhaps a Nuclear Lavent? Lavent and Raptorch's abilities halve the steps to hatch an egg, and as an obsessive breeder Nep would likely have one of them.
(06-11-2018, 01:13 AM)SmashyQ Wrote: What about a Nuclear Umbreon? Not bred, but exposed to enough radiation due to Nep's crazy "hobby" to become affected. If not that, then perhaps a Nuclear Lavent? Lavent and Raptorch's abilities halve the steps to hatch an egg, and as an obsessive breeder Nep would likely have one of them.

Ohhh! I'd be down the most for a Nuclear Lavent, for the in-character reasons that you're stating there. I'm actually enjoying Raptorch as well, but in a match who'd be to choose Lavent wins for me... But I guess the competitive players would prefer a Raptorch over a Lavent, so how about letting the player choose one of them and the other ends up being confiscated by the Rangers to prevent Nep from further following his 'hobby'?
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
。・:*:・゚’★❤[Image: fkAEH]。・:*:・゚’★❤
Been a couple weeks, but I forgot a third pokemon Nep could have: Pahar with Flame Body hidden ability (which is actually what the Mystery Gift Pahar had). Lavent would need Magma Armor, not Adaptability, if on the team.

It's a little fun to think about his team, too.

A Nucleon, definitely.

A Duplicat because that's what you use when you can't get a 4IV or 5IV pokemon off Wonder Trade and need a female pokemon of a certain breed (or are doing genderless breeding).

A nuclear Pahar (or one of its evolutions) would be fun, if only because it was originally dummied out then put out there as a temp Mystery Gift. It's already coded into the game, so it wouldn't need a new palette.

Lavent because of breeding reasons.

A Hazma perhaps to keep wherever he's staying free of radioactivity. He's crazy, not 100% stupid. If not a Hazma then one of the Xeno pokemon.

No idea on a sixth pokemon, but he could have an egg in the last slot, I guess.
Not a bad concept to be introduced into Uranium, but I wouldn't count on it being added unless the devs like you idea, since they are already tiredlessly working to get EVERYTHING else in the game finished and in working order. If Uranium could be modded without getting autobanned for it (like have all save files modded being unable to trade/wondertraded), that could work, but that's the sort of risky business that nobody in their right mind would want to indulge in unless given permission. Certainly not me, and I don't have a lick of programming skills!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
The only change I'd make is the name of the breeder. (I already associate that name with a character from another series; the MC of Hyperdimension Neptunia, if you are wondering)
[Image: 7V2sBYC.png]
Nuclear Flager/Inflagetah, 6IV. Let's break the game completely, everyone! (Just kidding!)
(10-19-2018, 06:59 AM)AgentParadox Wrote: Nuclear Flager/Inflagetah, 6IV. Let's break the game completely, everyone! (Just kidding!)

I'd be perfectly alright with a Nuclear Flager and Inflagetah......if its only Nuclear Moves were Half Life and Nuclear Waste. Would give the Speed Demon more weaknesses to nail it, without making it anymore overpowered than before! It's perfect, really!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650