Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Side Quest: Defeat a Nuclear Breeder
What about a Nuclear Umbreon? Not bred, but exposed to enough radiation due to Nep's crazy "hobby" to become affected. If not that, then perhaps a Nuclear Lavent? Lavent and Raptorch's abilities halve the steps to hatch an egg, and as an obsessive breeder Nep would likely have one of them.
(06-11-2018, 01:13 AM)SmashyQ Wrote: What about a Nuclear Umbreon? Not bred, but exposed to enough radiation due to Nep's crazy "hobby" to become affected. If not that, then perhaps a Nuclear Lavent? Lavent and Raptorch's abilities halve the steps to hatch an egg, and as an obsessive breeder Nep would likely have one of them.

Ohhh! I'd be down the most for a Nuclear Lavent, for the in-character reasons that you're stating there. I'm actually enjoying Raptorch as well, but in a match who'd be to choose Lavent wins for me... But I guess the competitive players would prefer a Raptorch over a Lavent, so how about letting the player choose one of them and the other ends up being confiscated by the Rangers to prevent Nep from further following his 'hobby'?
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it."
- Gerard Way

[Image: tumblr_ojj74xpbFJ1vh0d58o1_540.png] <3