Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pokemon Uranium Battle Simulator - now online!
Tried some battles, and although it still lacks many factors exclusive to Uranium, it's just so fun and great. I could experience some fraction of battles in Uranium, test some strategies I had in my mind, and enjoy battling other players. This should be played by more and more people in the future, even player without Uranium ID(it can encourage them to play the actual game!). This is what I've been waited for years since the Uranium was released. I really want to have more battles, now!

By the way, is there some place where the updates of this sim is written? It really helps if I can know what is and isn't implemented in the sim at this time.

Online ID:232277
I'm Japanese and not a English speaker, sorry for bad grammars, spellings etc.
(06-26-2018, 01:56 AM)tarutaru Wrote: By the way, is there some place where the updates of this sim is written? It really helps if I can know what is and isn't implemented in the sim at this time.

It's great to see that you're enjoying the Simulator. ^^ Amibu doesn't shre their Change Log unfortunately, but usually the competitive channels of Uranium's Discord Servers is where discussing the Simulator goes on. If there are any bigger Updates, I'll also try to share here in the thread as quick as possible. For example, by now the Uranium-exclusive moves should have been added.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
This sim is fun. Like, really fun. I've been quite excited about it and I still am, but people is not playing it yet, at least the guys at the Discord server. What about you guys? How's your experience with the sim?

Btw, I play it now and then (when I can actually find someone to play with me); if any of you still plays it and wants to fight, just PM. Even if the sim lacks a loooooot of stuff I still think it's pretty fun and enjoyable.
(07-19-2018, 09:31 AM)Jabuloso Wrote: This sim is fun. Like, really fun. I've been quite excited about it and I still am, but people is not playing it yet, at least the guys at the Discord server. What about you guys? How's your experience with the sim?

Btw, I play it now and then (when I can actually find someone to play with me); if any of you still plays it and wants to fight, just PM. Even if the sim lacks a loooooot of stuff I still think it's pretty fun and enjoyable.

If it's indeed so much fun, why haven't I really tried it out yet? D: *headdesks in shame* Eh, anyway... I'll certainly dabble in it sooner or later mostly casually/for enjoyable and fun battles, so I'll certainly let you know when I'd be up for a battle!~ Am mostly anticipitating the feature to battle with the Pokemon you really have in your in-game Boxes.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(07-19-2018, 09:31 AM)Jabuloso Wrote: This sim is fun. Like, really fun. I've been quite excited about it and I still am, but people is not playing it yet, at least the guys at the Discord server. What about you guys? How's your experience with the sim?

I'm happy to see this has caught your interest.  It's always a treat to see ya hanging around Smile

I'm sure activity will pick up when the sim is actually finished.  As it is right now, you can really only get a battle if you arrange it beforehand with someone since the general activity is so low.

I've enjoyed my experience with it so far despite that, though.  It's certainly...interesting trying to build teams without Mega Evolutions and Uranium exclusive moves/abilites.

A good portion of us in the Uranium Competitive Collective (UCC) Discord are eagerly awaiting the day the sim is 'finished'.  Once it is, we can open up the UCC Discord to the community and finally get to work on trying to flesh out the competitive side of the game.

(07-19-2018, 11:33 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Am mostly anticipitating the feature to battle with the Pokemon you really have in your in-game Boxes.

That's already implemented to my recollection.  Just gotta go to the Online Lobby with your team of 6 and sync up with the server by selecting the Battle Link option.
(07-19-2018, 11:58 AM)Dragonstrike Wrote: ...I'm sure activity will pick up when the sim is actually finished.  As it is right now, you can really only get a battle if you arrange it beforehand with someone since the general activity is so low...
I see what you mean.
[Image: 7V2sBYC.png]
(07-19-2018, 11:33 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Am mostly anticipitating the feature to battle with the Pokemon you really have in your in-game Boxes.

This is actually already implemented. It's actually the only way of using shiny mons, by importing them from your save.

(07-19-2018, 11:58 AM)Dragonstrike Wrote: I'm happy to see this has caught your interest.  It's always a treat to see ya hanging around Smile

I'm sure activity will pick up when the sim is actually finished.  As it is right now, you can really only get a battle if you arrange it beforehand with someone since the general activity is so low.

I've enjoyed my experience with it so far despite that, though.  It's certainly...interesting trying to build teams without Mega Evolutions and Uranium exclusive moves/abilites.

A good portion of us in the Uranium Competitive Collective (UCC) Discord are eagerly awaiting the day the sim is 'finished'.  Once it is, we can open up the UCC Discord to the community and finally get to work on trying to flesh out the competitive side of the game..

Hello my friend!! Tbh, this sim is one of the few things that keep me playing Pokemon. I no longer have any interest in playing at Showdown; the only other Pokemon game I play nowadays is Pokemon Duel. So I'm always keeping a close eye in the sim for any updates. Maybe we can have a few matches later. I'm trying to build a team around Daikatuna lol and want to test it later.

Oh, and hey, maybe you could send me an invite to the UCC Discord? Hahah I would appreciate being there!
That feature already IS implended? I thought it's still in development... Doesn't matter, thank you for sharing this! No more desyncs in Tournaments have become a little more real.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(07-19-2018, 12:57 PM)Jabuloso Wrote: Hello my friend!! Tbh, this sim is one of the few things that keep me playing Pokemon. I no longer have any interest in playing at Showdown; the only other Pokemon game I play nowadays is Pokemon Duel. So I'm always keeping a close eye in the sim for any updates. Maybe we can have a few matches later. I'm trying to build a team around Daikatuna lol and want to test it later.

Oh, and hey, maybe you could send me an invite to the UCC Discord? Hahah I would appreciate being there!

Oh, you play Duel?  Cool.  I keep trying to get back into it, but I can never seem to motivate myself to consistently play mobile games these days :/

If ya wanna have a battle on the sim, go ahead and shoot me a PM and we can arrange something!  I'm always up for a friendly match Smile

It's still closed to the general public for the time being, so you're probably outta luck as far as getting in now goes.  Sad But when it's open to the public, there'll definitely be a post with an invite link to it!
(07-19-2018, 02:36 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: Oh, you play Duel?  Cool.  I keep trying to get back into it, but I can never seem to motivate myself to consistently play mobile games these days :/

If ya wanna have a battle on the sim, go ahead and shoot me a PM and we can arrange something!  I'm always up for a friendly match Smile

It's still closed to the general public for the time being, so you're probably outta luck as far as getting in now goes.  Sad But when it's open to the public, there'll definitely be a post with an invite link to it!

I started playing Duel two weeks ago and I've been enjoying it a lot, but I have the same problem with mobile games haha I'll probably drop it as well in a few weeks or months. The game is really fun tho.

I'll PM you whenever I want to battle but the time difference might be an issue. Anyway, we can try to arrange a battle any time!! And no problem, I'll wait for the server to open, but I was expecting to join it cause it might be easier to get some matches there, right? But anyway, looking forward to any news about the sim (and the UCC Discord lol).