Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nuclear Hell, or My Days in a Random Tandor
Hello, and welcome to my randomizer Nuzlocke titled "Nuclear Hell, or My Days in a Random Tandor".
Some extra rules:
*No saving on Routes Allowed
*Must nickname all caught Pokemon
First of let's just speed thru all the intro menus... To my Character
and his name: Nate, like the default name of the male character of Pokemon Black2/White2. Onto the TAT (Trainer Aptitude Test) I answered all RED as it doesn't matter. He says I get Raptorch, but let's see what I really get... A Grozard, Female. Let's nickname her Chiryuu (It means Ground Dragon in Japanese)
"I must of got something mixed up?" says Bamb'o "No shit" I say. and Theo gets a Lombre. Nice. I win
so let's get our first wild poke [...] 5 Game Over's later [...] Xenogen, Female, nickname: Chet (That is what the Predalien in AVP Requiem was called)
we heal up at home and get to our next checkpoint, after checking to see if the grass in Moki Town is considered a different area. Wow. Nuclear Actan Lv2. Let's catch it, or not -.- F12. Hmm. Luxor, Lv3, Male. Dragon Raged me to death... Splendifowl, Lv5, Male. Zeroed out my acc. and broke free of my remaining two pokeballs. Ah, much better: Chimical, Lv2, Male. Caught. no more pokeballs. Nickname: Shou (after this character)
Now, heal up and onto the next town.
A New Challenger Appears!
School Kid Tath
Pokemon#1: Eshouten, Female Lv.5
Results: Game Over
Attempt#2
School Kid Tath
Pokemon#1: Selkid, Female Lv.5
Results: Game Over
Attempt#3
School Kid Tath
Pokemon#1:Majungold, Male Lv.5
Results:It's down as well as two of my pokemon
Pokemon#2:Xenoqueen, Female Lv.4
Results:Game Over
Attempt#4
School Kid Tath
Pokemon#1:Empirilla, Male, Lv.5
Results:Game Over
wow...
[...]
Okay I'm grinding. See you next time in the next town.
[Image: 7V2sBYC.png]
Finally... the light at the end of the tunnel: Kevlar Town. Save and grab all the items.
Buy 10 Pokeballs and get a Premier Ball. Save again (as long as I'm in a town I can save as many times as needed)
on to Route 2 and my next Pokemon. Throws a Premier Ball and Catches Paraudio, Male, Level 3. Let's see..." Boomvox" seems to be a good enough nickname.
now to go back to Kevlar town, heal up and save again. Now into Passage Cave. I run into a Sableau and after 4-5 pokeballs breaking on the third shake I catch it. Nickname: Namako
with that I'm up to 5 Pokes Heal and save one more time. and I think that's enough progress for one post. またね~
Huh, your crazy enough to do a Randomized Nuzlocke, with extra rules to make it harder for you no less! Not sure if I want to applaud your efforts or shake my head in sheer bewilderment, but regardless, shine on you crazy diamond!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Okay,  now that we're in Nowtoch City, save in front of Maria's Stalker and continue. First stop is the mart to sell the revive I picked up in Passage Cave,(Why do revives still make an appearance in Nuzlocke mode Huh ) and buy 3 Super Potions and 2 Potions. Then I go south to the edge of town and save. Fighting the Bird Catcher on Rt. 2 is my goal here., but in the meantime, I defeat the Hiker on my way back to Kevlar, thanks to a buggy aftermath, heal up and save in Kevlar. fight the bird keeper on the way back. and that's it for now~.