Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Venom Hype
Thumbs Up 
Heya everyone! Spiritmon here. Well, the movie gonna come in 4 or 5 of october in this year 2018. For those who dont know, Venom is one (if not the greatest) villain of the super hero Spiderman. He have powers similar to Spiderman (super strengh, super agility, quick reflexes) but with some bonus: He can produce natural web (Spiderman use a machine in his arms to produce a limit quantity of web), shape shift powers, and cant be detect by the Spider sense of Spiderman (its a super sense who alert the spiderman against any danger). Here a image of that beast:
I would like to hear the opinion of you guys about what you all think? The movie gonna be good? Bad? Tell in the comments bellow!
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Oh, Venom.... He always creeped the heck out of me, for good reasons! That's one reason why I probably won't watch the movie, the other being my greater interest in the villains from the Batman Unverse (most likely the female ones and the Joker himself) when I'm dabbling in the Superhero Genre.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(08-22-2018, 10:30 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Oh, Venom.... He always creeped the heck out of me, for good reasons! That's one reason why I probably won't watch the movie, the other being my greater interest in the villains from the Batman Unverse (most likely the female ones and the Joker himself) when I'm dabbling in the Superhero Genre.

Well, I usually dont like very much horror movies too, but in this case I open a exception with this movie. Its totally okay to not watch the movie though. The Batman universe have the most interesting villains I agree: Joker, Harlequin, Poison Ivy, and others. A new Solo Movie of Batman would be cool for DC would good.
DC making a movie with Poison Ivy as main chara would certainly catch my interest, would watch it. C:
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
I agree. Unfortanely, the last movie with Poison Ivy...was not that good *Looking back in Batman and Robin 1997* but a new movie in this days would cool.