Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The New Tandor Casual League 2.0
It wasn't going to be only water types, but you're right. What about a mountain team?
(10-15-2016, 06:50 AM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: It wasn't going to be only water types, but you're right. What about a mountain team?

could be interesting. might need a little more information than that. and remember ice types are spoken for. And Lanthan, Actan, and Urayne are banned.
Sincerely,
                Key

-

Immediate Past Tandor Casual League Ghost Gym Leader ; Past Ace Trainer 

"Baaschaf uses Revenge. *It doesn't effect Misdreavus*. Baaschaf uses Seismic Toss *It doesn't effect Misdreavus*. 
I have an idea for a theme team: Pets. A team composed of cat, dog, and maybe bunny pokemon. I have been thinking about, but I want to know if this is a valid team idea, or if I need to come up with a redesign.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Pokémon that either live onor in mountains. I'm thinking:
Dunseraph (Feels like a pokémon that would live around mountains)
Drillgann
Alpico
Anderind
Fafninter
Laissure

Not sure, but this seems good. Any suggestions on fitting non-ice or ground-types would be good.
(10-15-2016, 01:45 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: I have an idea for a theme team: Pets. A team composed of cat, dog, and maybe bunny pokemon. I have been thinking about, but I want to know if this is a valid team idea, or if I need to come up with a redesign.

Maybe try listing a few example Pokemon? That would certainly help clarify things.
(10-15-2016, 01:59 PM)ScarletZephyr Wrote:
(10-15-2016, 01:45 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: I have an idea for a theme team: Pets. A team composed of cat, dog, and maybe bunny pokemon. I have been thinking about, but I want to know if this is a valid team idea, or if I need to come up with a redesign.

Maybe try listing a few example Pokemon? That would certainly help clarify things.
Lv 50-55 team. Metalynx, Eshouten, Tancoon, Moon Dog, Winotinger, and 2nd Evolution of Sheebit. No Mega evoltutions, Berries only.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Ohoho, sign me up. I am thinking of a sewer-themed team, with levels in the 45-50 range. There's going to be Arbork(-M), Blubelrog, Haagross/Gellin, Raffiti, Vilucard and Geigeroach. Double battle. Would that be OK?
Jump! Jump! Dodge! Dodge!
*Furious Screaming*
Tandor Casual League Sewer Theme Gym Leader.

sounds interesting Lord Windos. might be a workable theme. build us a prototype, and hopefully by the time you are ready to test I will have figured out how to access my uranium patcher system again...XD. 

(10-15-2016, 01:47 PM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: Pokémon that either live onor in mountains. I'm thinking:
Dunseraph (Feels like a pokémon that would live around mountains)
Drillgann
Alpico
Anderind
Fafninter
Laissure

Not sure, but this seems good. Any suggestions on fitting non-ice or ground-types would be good.

I might suggest Victory road possibilities to add some diversity to your mountain theme. Not that I am necessarily recommending using Beliaddon, since every third gym will want to use it in some way. but there are other pokemon that live on or near mount actinite. Such as devimp,antarki, Comite line, and I'd have to think about others. but you get the idea. There should be a decent pool to choose from. And using one ice type is not out of the question per say. some crossover is allowed. But three would make you almost a multi-type gym. and I'd be willing to gather that excess crossover would happen.

(10-15-2016, 02:59 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:
(10-15-2016, 01:59 PM)ScarletZephyr Wrote:

Lv 50-55 team. Metalynx, Eshouten, Tancoon, Moon Dog, Winotinger, and 2nd Evolution of Sheebit. No Mega evoltutions, Berries only.

sounds interesting Lord Windos. might be a workable theme. build us a prototype, and hopefully by the time you are ready to test I will have figured out how to access my uranium patcher system again...XD. if thats going to be your challenger level, it might be better to set at lvl 50 since live battles are going to round down to 50 anyway. but they won't round challengers up to 50. 

(10-15-2016, 11:04 PM)crulla Wrote: Ohoho, sign me up. I am thinking of a sewer-themed team, with levels in the 45-50 range. There's going to be Arbork(-M), Blubelrog, Haagross, Raffiti, Vilucard and Geigeroach. Double battle. Would that be OK?

My only concern here is crossover with Iron's Poison Type gym. arbok I'm certain is a problem, as is...well I'm not sure since we have a variety of more pokemon than we did back in 4.3. Iron I might let you handle answering this one. Since I don't know my types offhand for the new pokemon. 

but sounds interesting crulla. If Iron approves, go ahead and build us a prototype, and hopefully by the time you are ready to test I will have figured out how to access my uranium patcher system again...XD. 

------

-Key
Sincerely,
                Key

-

Immediate Past Tandor Casual League Ghost Gym Leader ; Past Ace Trainer 

"Baaschaf uses Revenge. *It doesn't effect Misdreavus*. Baaschaf uses Seismic Toss *It doesn't effect Misdreavus*. 
Well, since I have your go ahead, I'll start making the necessary preparation for the eventual testing. I'll find some time for it (Hopefully).

That gym is quite different from my poison gym; I say go for it.