Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wrote w/ my kids
chapter 4

Back story 
Written by Joseph Michael Neisser age 9 (Oct 2017)  

Two Dittos were in a bag and the bag was thrown out. The bag rolled down a hill and into a coffee bean warehouse. The bag got ripped on the edge of one shelves causing the shelf of bags of beans to fall on top of the two escaped Pokémon.  The dittos decided to eat their way out. 
Twenty years later there were 320 creatures that were the color of coffee. The warehouse was empty the creatures left the building in search of something to eat. As they moved through the forest they smelled coffee. They went as fast as they could to the source of the smell. The creatures found there was beings in the way of the food so they attacked to get at the food.  
In one coffee shop a boy was enjoying a cake and juice when these creatures started attacking. He pulled out the pokedex that he was given a week ago. He pointed at one of the creatures and it said no information.  Michael noticing no one could drink any coffee or any drink. Threw one of his empty pokeballs at one. One vanished inside. One light, two lights then a flash of light. And the creature got loose. There was screaming and people and creatures all over the place.  Professor Ash walked around the corner with an expresso in his hand. In the mix of all the moving creatures and people the expresso got knocked out of his hand.  
Michael walked up and said Professor Ash have you ever seen anything like this before the pokedex did not know anything. The professor said no and they are much too fast for your normal pokeballsUse this one handing him a pokeball with yellow markings. Professor Ash turned and looked at his Pokémon that was sitting on his shoulder and said Pikachu help him out. As the creatures had left that coffee shop things started calming down. Michael heard one of the workers there say they ate all of the coffee beans. Professor Ash said we need to catch one so, I can study it. Michael left just as Officer Jenny was arriving. 
As the two of them caught up with a few of the creatures coming out of a small shop and more than a few people yelling as well. Michael said Pikachu use quick attack and iron tail to slow one down. The Pikachu went quickly a lot quicker than is normal of Pikachu. Michael said I know he was fast but that fast wow! The creature noticed Pikachu and moved even quicker and caused Pikachu to miss. Making a quick adjustment went again and was just not quick enough. Michael and Pikachu started chasing the group all over the city while trying to avoid cars and trucks. They followed a few into the library and while dodging falling shelves and books. Michael stepped on a book. The book moved causing him to fall. He looked at what caused him to fall and saw it was a book on Pikachu. He quickly read the page that it was open to. The Librarian walked up and asked are you a trainer? Michael said yes Professor Ash asked me to catch one of those creatures so he could study it. She said they all went out the back door after eating all the coffee in the place. Michael and Pikachu ran out the door and into a park.  
They managed to get one trapped in the playground equipment. Seeing that it would not remain that way for long Michael told Pikachu to use Volt Tackle. The little mouse uses the move and gets hurt but makes it back to Michael who looks and notices the creature dealing with paralysis. Michael throws the pokeball he was given and it hits the creature. The creature disappeared and one light, two lights, three lights.   

Michael picked up the ball and carrying Pikachu headed to Professor Ash's Lab. He was walking and saw a sign that read Professor Oak's Lab this way.  Michael said we need to let the Professor know that this sign is here and wrong. Pikachu moved a bit almost like saying No. Michael suddenly stopped and looked at the little mouse he was carrying. He asked you can understand me? Pikachu jumped down and started moving toward the lab.   
As they both got to the door Professor Ash opens it and looks at Pikachu and says your hurt as he picks up the electric mouse. Michael says the book said that Pikachu can use volt tackle and it would and it did cause paralysis. Ash said that is true but you missed the part where it causes Pikachu to receive one third of the damage. Michael said I didn’t know that as they were walking into the lab. Ash put Pikachu in this device and started it up and said Michael I am not upset but this friend of mine is older than any of his kind. He was my very first Pokémon in fact I got him in this very lab. Michael looked at the little mouse and asked how? Professor Ash answered and said we really don’t know. Michael said maybe that is why he understood me about that sign. But how did he move that fast? Ash just smiled and said we are getting old but we can still move when we need to can't we buddy? Pikachu just looked and said Pikachu. After a couple of minutes, the machine made a sound and Pikachu was let out and climbed up the Professor's arm and sat on his shoulder.  Professor Ash said now I take it that between the two of you, you caught one? Michael said Yes Professor as he handed over the ball. Ash said ok come on out you so we can find out what you are as he activated the ball. The creature appeared and looked around a bit it found the open window and made a high-speed dash for it.  It got out the window before anyone was able to react. As everyone ran out of the door after it, the creature made a sound Michael said a lot of them made that sound. Ash replied it sounds like Feine and it was eating the coffee beans maybe caffeine. Meanwhile the tauros that had been peacefully eating started running around everywhere.   This startled a lot of the other Pokémon that live at the Lab. Within a few moments Michael saw more Pokémon than he ever knew of. The Caffeine creature ran off away from the Lab grounds and with the help of a Bulbasaur things calmed down. The phone rang and Ash said good job buddy I will be right back. Michael asked the Bulbasaur are you the Professor's as well? Pikachu and Bulbasaur both looked at each other and made the sounds they make almost speaking to each other. Bulbasaur then walked off as Professor Ash walked out and said Michael go down to the store seems our caffeine Pokémon have started causing a problem there. Michael said professor do the Pokémon talk to each other or just yours. Ash replied they do and he smiled just watch for ones that speak human they can make life interesting. 
The Professor tossed the same pokeball at Michael and said go catch that one again and keep your eyes open on what it does. This will tell us a lot about it. Michael caught the ball and ran toward the store. He said I wonder how the Professor learned so much about Pokémon As he got to the store the metal doors were down and Michael was walking closer and an older woman was walking by and said sonny you don't want to go in there, there is about 320 crazy Pokémon in there.  Michael replied madam Professor Ash has asked me to catch one.  She smiled and said that’s my boy and she walked off. Michael noticed a Mr. Mime catching up with her and helping her.  Michael went up to the metal door and banged on it trying to find out if anyone was inside.   

From behind him he heard a voice says Prepare for trouble! Michael said Joseph Not now I don’t have time for you. Joseph said you ruined our introduction how dare you? Michael said as he was hitting the door I don’t have time for your Uni stuff today go away. Joseph said stuff you! and for your information I was here to catch some rare Pokémon not to deal with you. But you will pay.  A voice from inside says come to the back door these creatures are knocking over everything. Michael and Joseph walk to the back of the building and see people running out. As the two enter Michael says you can't catch them with a normal ball. Joseph said does this look like a normal ball to you holding a black and red ball in his hand. This man walks up and said are you two trainers? Michael nods. They are led to this door and they both slide in.   
Joseph seeing the 6-foot-tall dual armed roasted coffee colored creatures moving around and eating everything asked how do they see out of that one eye, depth perception needs. Michael said that is one thing Professor Ash will look into. Joseph ran at one of the creatures that were nearby drinking soda that had spilled.  As he did he called out his Meowth telling it to do a scratch attacks. The little cat appeared and with claws out went at one of the creatures. The bunch of creatures all moved very quickly avoiding the attacks and there was at least 20 dark pulse aimed at the spot that the meowth landed. Joseph dived trying to protect his pokemon and got hit with the dark pulse. Joseph got slammed in the back driving his head into one of the shelving units that had fallen. Michael said return and aimed the ball at the creatures and one did disappear into it. He quickly placed the ball into the pouch on his belt and ran over to check on Joseph. The meowth had gotten out from under him and was saying in human Joey boy wake up. You didn’t need to do that come on wake up. Michael said you can talk? As he got down to look at Joseph. The Meowth replied so could my parent so what, you hurt him I will hurt you. I know you ... Michael said look this is not the time and while Joseph and I don’t agree I don’t want him hurt. We need to get him out of here. Gastly get out here and help keep those caffeine creatures away while I get him out of here. The ghost got a smile on its face and flew over and started licking the creatures. Michael half picked up and half dragged Joseph to the door. When they got Joseph outside the building the manager went and called for medical help. As it got there Professor Ash and a few more trainers arrived. He said Michael what happened? Michael said Gastly is licking them. As the party rushed in expecting problems they found most of the creatures stopped still. Michael said they can use dark pulse and Joseph got hit protecting his meowth who can talk human. The other trainers stopped and looked at Michael. Professor Ash said ok quick everyone uses these and pulled out of a bag some green and white balls. All the trainers including Michael grabbed and tossed the balls at the creatures and after a few moments had them all. Once they were all caught every one of the green balls were returned to the bag. Michael followed the trainers out of the building after having Gastly return. He walked out just as Professor Ash was telling the other trainers that he thanked them for the help.  

Michael follows Professor Ash to his lab and once the green balls are all put into this one machine and it is turned on. Ash turns to Michael and says ok now let me guess Joseph has a talking meowth. Michael replied yes it said that its parent could also talk human.  Ash smiled and said so that is where he went and smiled. Michael listen Joseph's parents well let's just say had a talking meowth and tried to get my Pikachu more than a few times.  Now those creatures well we need to find out more about them all the ones in the green balls will and have been transported to a holding area they won't get out.  If you let me study the one you got you will be able to keep it. Michael pulled out the special ball and handed it to the Professor.  
Professor Ash put it in a different machine and turned it on after a few minutes of noise it stopped. After a few bits of typing on a computer. The Professor said yes. Yes. Ok.  Michael said Professor? Ash turned to him and said well that pokemon is the fastest ever. You have heard of Deoxys? Michael nodded as he had heard the stories of that alien pokemon. Ash said well this guy can move faster. And looks like attack is nearly at the same level. Seems this guy has the same amount of health as Zapdos and the other legendary birds. The Professor grabbed the ball and carried it to a special room that had no open windows. After the door was shut he aimed the ball at the center of the room and said caffeine come on out. With a bit of light, the creature appeared in the middle of the room Professor said now Michael you need to go talk to him.  The both walked up to the creature and Ash said ok now he is normal and dark type at level 10.  You need to talk to him and get to be friends. Michael looked the pokemon in the eye and said slow down no one is going to hurt you. We want to be your friend. Professor why is he not moving as fast as before? Gastly did not get this one Ash said no the machine would have noticed that if I had to guess it is the coffee wore off. Professor Ash reached up and rubbed the creature's head and said Michael do the same it seems to like this. As Michael was doing it Ash left and walked back in with some pokemon food and handed it to Michael who fed it to his pokemon and Ash said ok seems I was correct a caffeine pokemon. You can train it but unless you want that speed, and I would advise against it, no coffee. Michael returned the pokemon to the ball and said Professor is it ok if I start on my journey now? Ash replied by law you will have to wait until your 18th birthday now that is two days away. As you know I let you have Gastly early as you are a better than most kids your age.  Wait two more days then head to Cerulean gym while there say hello to Misty for me ok.    
I welcome any comments please
"And looks like attack is nearly at the same level. Seems this guy has the same amount of health as Zapdos and the other legendary birds. The Professor grabbed the ball and carried it to a special room that had no open windows. After the door was shut he aimed the ball at the center of the room and said caffeine come on out. With a bit of light, the creature appeared in the middle of the room Professor said now Michael you need to go talk to him. The both walked up to the creature and Ash said ok now he is normal and dark type at level 10. You need to talk to him and get to be friends. Michael looked the pokemon in the eye and said slow down no one is going to hurt you. We want to be your friend. Professor why is he not moving as fast as before? Gastly did not get this one Ash said no the machine would have noticed that if I had to guess it is the coffee wore off. Professor Ash reached up and rubbed the creature's head and said Michael do the same it seems to like this. As Michael was doing it Ash left and walked back in with some pokemon food and handed it to Michael who fed it to his pokemon and Ash said ok seems I was correct a caffeine pokemon."

This is the funniest part. I love how the story turned out. Next time, Ash please drink decaffeinated coffee instead.