Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
False Swipe Pokemon
Question 
I  was searching on the wiki for Pokemon that learn False Swipe naturally, to catch, and use like i do in every Pokemon game and I noticed that there are none. I am curious to know, why there aren't any, and if anyone might know a reason for that. Apologies if this is in the wrong spot and/or a dumb question.
(10-31-2018, 05:43 AM)EarthShake Wrote: I  was searching on the wiki for Pokemon that learn False Swipe naturally, to catch, and use like i do in every Pokemon game and I noticed that there are none. I am curious to know, why there aren't any, and if anyone might know a reason for that. Apologies if this is in the wrong spot and/or a dumb question.

The TM is in Bealbeach. Here is the list of Pokemon compatible with it. If you want a Pokemon that learns it via level, you can narrow it down from that list.
http://pokemon-uranium.wikia.com/wiki/Fa...ipe_(move)
[Image: 7V2sBYC.png]
(10-31-2018, 08:23 AM)Mikaruge108 Wrote:
(10-31-2018, 05:43 AM)EarthShake Wrote: I  was searching on the wiki for Pokemon that learn False Swipe naturally, to catch, and use like i do in every Pokemon game and I noticed that there are none. I am curious to know, why there aren't any, and if anyone might know a reason for that. Apologies if this is in the wrong spot and/or a dumb question.

The TM is in Bealbeach. Here is the list of Pokemon compatible with it. If you want a Pokemon that learns it via level, you can narrow it down from that list.
http://pokemon-uranium.wikia.com/wiki/Fa...ipe_(move)

I new about the TM, but my question was about those that learn from leveling. They list all of them on Bulbapedia, so i thought they would have a similar formatting for this games wiki. Excuse me for being dumb, but what do you mean "narrow it down". Also apologies again if this post sounds more,  "grumpy" i guess is the word i''ll use, i do not mean it that way. I do appreciate any and all help, and thank for responding. Smile

Edit: I went through the list and none learn it by leveling, disappointing, but thank you again for responding. I'm still curious as to why it's TM only though.
(10-31-2018, 09:36 AM)EarthShake Wrote:
(10-31-2018, 08:23 AM)Mikaruge108 Wrote:
What I meant was checking the ones that learn the move via TM to see if they also can learn it either as an egg move or level. I don't think there are any that do learn via level, so this would make a great Suggestion (@Iron, could you move this to Suggestions?) I could see having the Frynai line's naturally learning the mve.
[Image: 7V2sBYC.png]
I personally think that having False Swipes remain TM only wouldn't be a terrible thing, since its not terribly hard to get it or use Dusk Balls + Status Abusers to catch all but the Legends easily. If the devs want to add it to the learnsets of some Pokemon, though, I wouldn't mind at all either.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
If some mons learnt False Swipe by any other way than via TM it would appear in a new table on the wiki. False Swipe is exclusive to the TM, that's just how it is
I never found myself in a position where I desperately needed False Swipe to be learned through level up. The only time False Swipe is particularly necessary would probably be the areas with Nuclear Pokemon that can't be revisited, and given that it's easy to get the money needed to buy the TM, the existence of the Amulet Coin and the ability to battle previous trainers in case you spent the money on other things first, I'd say that things are about the best they can be. After all, one of the best False Swipers to have in the early game is the Feleng and Felunge which players have access to, as well as the ability to breed a Yawn Tancoon close to the cave with Sableyes if need be. Which themselves can be caught more easily with Dusk Balls anyway.
֎▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬֍
▓ I'm not a pessimist, I'm a realist in a world of misery.  ▓
֎▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬֍
I'd like to see Mimikyu (since Mimikyu is a False Swipe user), but knowing no more pokemon are gonna be implemented (neither fakemon or canon) maybe Barand could have that move to make it a bit more useable. I mean, Terlard, Tofurang and Barand are shit