Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
False Swipe Pokemon
Question 
I  was searching on the wiki for Pokemon that learn False Swipe naturally, to catch, and use like i do in every Pokemon game and I noticed that there are none. I am curious to know, why there aren't any, and if anyone might know a reason for that. Apologies if this is in the wrong spot and/or a dumb question.
(10-31-2018, 05:43 AM)EarthShake Wrote: I  was searching on the wiki for Pokemon that learn False Swipe naturally, to catch, and use like i do in every Pokemon game and I noticed that there are none. I am curious to know, why there aren't any, and if anyone might know a reason for that. Apologies if this is in the wrong spot and/or a dumb question.

The TM is in Bealbeach. Here is the list of Pokemon compatible with it. If you want a Pokemon that learns it via level, you can narrow it down from that list.
http://pokemon-uranium.wikia.com/wiki/Fa...ipe_(move)
I will show you a dance cloaked in shadow!
(10-31-2018, 08:23 AM)Mikaruge108 Wrote:
(10-31-2018, 05:43 AM)EarthShake Wrote: I  was searching on the wiki for Pokemon that learn False Swipe naturally, to catch, and use like i do in every Pokemon game and I noticed that there are none. I am curious to know, why there aren't any, and if anyone might know a reason for that. Apologies if this is in the wrong spot and/or a dumb question.

The TM is in Bealbeach. Here is the list of Pokemon compatible with it. If you want a Pokemon that learns it via level, you can narrow it down from that list.
http://pokemon-uranium.wikia.com/wiki/Fa...ipe_(move)

I new about the TM, but my question was about those that learn from leveling. They list all of them on Bulbapedia, so i thought they would have a similar formatting for this games wiki. Excuse me for being dumb, but what do you mean "narrow it down". Also apologies again if this post sounds more,  "grumpy" i guess is the word i''ll use, i do not mean it that way. I do appreciate any and all help, and thank for responding. Smile

Edit: I went through the list and none learn it by leveling, disappointing, but thank you again for responding. I'm still curious as to why it's TM only though.
(10-31-2018, 09:36 AM)EarthShake Wrote:
(10-31-2018, 08:23 AM)Mikaruge108 Wrote:
What I meant was checking the ones that learn the move via TM to see if they also can learn it either as an egg move or level. I don't think there are any that do learn via level, so this would make a great Suggestion (@Iron, could you move this to Suggestions?) I could see having the Frynai line's naturally learning the mve.
I will show you a dance cloaked in shadow!
I personally think that having False Swipes remain TM only wouldn't be a terrible thing, since its not terribly hard to get it or use Dusk Balls + Status Abusers to catch all but the Legends easily. If the devs want to add it to the learnsets of some Pokemon, though, I wouldn't mind at all either.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650

If some mons learnt False Swipe by any other way than via TM it would appear in a new table on the wiki. False Swipe is exclusive to the TM, that's just how it is