Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BABY POKEMON GIVE AWAY
Hi, my name is Bayneko, and I breed pokemon. I like giving away my baby pokemon as well, so, I'll just put up what I have available here and if anyone is interested, do reply and put up something on gts and request for the pokemon(you include additional preferences that I will attempt to fulfill if I have stock). 

If anyone has any requests, do reply here on this thread so I may know what baby pokemon to breed next, or you can find me directly at Breeder's guild PU(link in my signature). If there are any requests that I seem to have overlooked, just reply to this thread again.

These are what I have at the moment:

[Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png]
eevees with wish, adamant flagar
Gargryph is love, Gargryph is life. 
Find me at Breeder's Guild PU for trades.
I wouldn't mind a female Minicorn myself to add to my stockpile, so I'll take you up on that offer. Just give me awhile, as me schedule makes me a very, very busy person...
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
I think I already have an Eevee from you, if not I'll put something into GTS later.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(11-20-2018, 12:13 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: I wouldn't mind a female Minicorn myself to add to my stockpile, so I'll take you up on that offer. Just give me awhile, as me schedule makes me a very, very busy person...

Sure, tell me when you have a pokemon up for minicorn
(11-21-2018, 07:56 AM)Bayneko Wrote:
(11-20-2018, 12:13 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: I wouldn't mind a female Minicorn myself to add to my stockpile, so I'll take you up on that offer. Just give me awhile, as me schedule makes me a very, very busy person...

Alright , I should be free for the next few days, so I can do that trade anytime now! Are we doing this trade via GTS or Lobby, and do you want anything in return for the Minicorn?
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(11-21-2018, 05:01 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:
(11-21-2018, 07:56 AM)Bayneko Wrote:

Alright , I should be free for the next few days, so I can do that trade anytime now! Are we doing this trade via GTS or Lobby, and do you want anything in return for the Minicorn?

just put something up on gts for minicorn and tell me will do Smile
Hi! Can I get an eevee? I'm hoping to have an espeon or nucleon. I'll put up a level 5 male barewl for it, if it's all right.