Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
trade
is anyone willing to trade me a buizel? im still in the beginning and i've spent about 3 hours searching for one. everything goes, no matter the gender/ability/nature. i just want one of my favorite pokemon for my ingame team
I'm having an exemplar you can have, just place something into GTS asking for a male Buizel at Level 1 and let me know what it is, then I'll trade it over for you if you like.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(12-01-2018, 03:09 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: I'm having an exemplar you can have, just place something into GTS asking for a male Buizel at Level 1 and let me know what it is, then I'll trade it over for you if you like.

ah thank you! i will do it just now, thank you so much. i put a male mankey 10 lv.
Found and sent, enjoy your Buizel!~
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(12-02-2018, 08:33 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Found and sent, enjoy your Buizel!~

thank you so much! time to take care of my sweet son!