Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Give me a free Eevee!
Hello everyone!

I am relatively new to this game and would love to add a Nucleon to my party. Is there anybody out there with an Eevee they're willing to part with? I don't have a lot to trade for but I will be most appreciative, it doesn't even have to be particularly good; I'll leave the IV/EV stuff to my betters.

I would be most appreciative.

Do it and you're cool!

Morty
I've got a lot relatively good Eevee that would rejoice over gaining a new home and becoming a Nucleon. It'd be a bred Lv.1 male one, so if you like place anything - doesn't really matter what - into GTS, let me know and I'll send it over at the earliest opportunity.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(12-19-2018, 12:22 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: I've got a lot relatively good Eevee that would rejoice over gaining a new home and becoming a Nucleon. It'd be a bred Lv.1 male one, so if you like place anything  - doesn't really matter what - into GTS, let me know and I'll send it over at the earliest opportunity.
Thanks for the reply!

I don't have much, but I've got a Costraw (level 15 female with bashful, but she has 31 attack IV at least) up in GTS with the search criteria for a level 1 male Eevee.
Can't wait to give him the attention he deserves!

Thanks again Smile
Found and sent, enjoy!~
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(12-19-2018, 02:34 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Found and sent, enjoy!~

You rock! Thanks for the help. Really great community here